How much should i expect to lose on SS+

andrene

Hi
I understand its all reletive and everyone is different. I am 19 stone I walk within my work but no other exercise at the moment. Just wondering how you have got on with your experience of SS+ as i know quite a few of you follow this plan.

I dont want to become too obsessed as long as im going down and just want to look forward to seeing that wee 17 on the scales thats my first goal. I started at 20'3 and my ultimate goal is 11/12 stone.

Look forward to your feed back

Andrene x

I'm not sure yet of how much as ive just started ss+ myself but i was told its around 10 pounds a month rather than the stone! Not alot of difference in it really :)

Months are moving fast

My months and weeks are just flying past so a wee 10lb per mnth would be fantastic .
That could mean I could be in the 15 stone region for my first holiday in July in a few years so that would be the icing on the cake for me.

Andrene x

i started ss+ the sat before xmas, got weighed 2 days before that, had xmas day off and put on a couple of lbs then had wi last week so was just about 3 weeks between wi's and lost 10lbs so with what i had put on at xmas probably lost about 12-13lbs in 3 weeks, i get weighed again next week so it will be 12 days since last one hoping to have lost about 6-7 lb which i will be very happy with.

Its my first week going from ss to ss+ and have 2 days left until Wi and only lost 1lb :( i did have a slight blip and ate more brocoli than i should but still wishing it had been more than 1lb!

Aw

Persaverince wait till you get to your official scales you maybe surprised.

Keep your pecker up and keep us posted

Andrene x

Hi Andrene, I have done ss+ since week 13 and have found the losses great. I lose 3-4lb a week, sometimes the odd 5lb and I am still losing that a week with 19lb left to lose. My monthly losses are under my signature. I love ss+ and hope you find it works well for you too. Good luck xx.

Hi! I did SS+ in 2008 and lost 3 st 4 lbs in 10 weeks. My CDC tells me the losses are very similar to SS.
Good luck!

Back