How Much Water - Calculate!

delleh

I found this online via a company I had to get in touch with and I found its really good.

Eden Springs: well-beingatwork

Its part of Eden Springs Well being at work, but if you put in your age, how much you weigh, and how much exercise you do on a DAILY basis, then it calculates it for you :eek:)

Try drinking as much as it says on a daily basis - and maybe it'll affect the weight loss too!!! x

I would be ill, spending ALL my time in the toilet and would probably drown if I drank the amount they suggested.

*laughs* how much did they suggest?!?? x

Wow!!! I put in my details and it only made 200ml difference between 20mins and 60mins of exercise - basically 8-9 glasses a day

Yikes - 3 litres or 12 glasses. Does anyone know what measure is used when it says 'glasses'? Like you say it could be a thimble or a pint. Is there an industry standard - say 250ml to make it a bit more easy to achieve?

Yeah it went a bit strange for me, but other than that its quite good :eek:)

I found that co-op do 6L in 500ml bottles. And I have this when I'm in the office. 2L a day - and thats not including what other things I have to drink (but i dont drink tea or coffee) x

Yikes - 3 litres or 12 glasses. Does anyone know what measure is used when it says 'glasses'? Like you say it could be a thimble or a pint. Is there an industry standard - say 250ml to make it a bit more easy to achieve?

I'm an utter mathematical dunce, I guess if I divide 3 litres by 12 glasses that would tell me how big a glass is - it's 250ml. Knew I'd get there eventually!

6.4 litres, or 26 glasses. I have to say since this Eden company is a company selling bottled water to companies, I guess it's in their interests to have people believe they need to drink ridiculous amounts of water. I would be ill if I drank 6.4 litres of water every day, so I'm taking this information with a great big huge fistful of salt!!

6.4 litres, or 26 glasses. I have to say since this Eden company is a company selling bottled water to companies, I guess it's in their interests to have people believe they need to drink ridiculous amounts of water. I would be ill if I drank 6.4 litres of water every day, so I'm taking this information with a great big huge fistful of salt!!

I think Ill be doing the same, unless i can get the info from an 'unbiased' source

Just told me 26 glasses a day! So about the same as you Starlight!

Would probably start to need nappies!

:8855::8855::8855:

I am just going to check mine again because it says I only need 2 and a half litres a day. I could not cope with that amount and it is lower than a lot of you have had. I am already up every 2 hours in the night.

12 glasses / 2-3 L is the recommended daily fluid intake anyway - and if your drinking less than this it can contribute to a lower weight loss also x

Back