How much weight did you lose in Foundation?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Christovee, 15 November 2007 Social URL.

1. Christovee

Christovee Full Member

I was under the impression (g)you were expected to lose around 3 stone in Foundation, however, people seem to be reporting much higher losses than that. Is it hopeful selective reading by me or have I (yet again) misread the information?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lilscottishlady

lilscottishlady Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st8.5lb(13.22%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    before i fell of the wagon i was on lighterlife for 7 weeks, and had lost 44.5lbs. But everyones body works different and reacts differently to lighterlife so dont panick a loss is a loss and any loss is a good loss!

4. Frejja

Frejja Silver Member

I did 11 weeks on LL before changing to CD and in that time I lost 3stone 10 lbs.

5. Musical Missy

Musical Missy Full Member

Well I start CD tomorrow (I'm down to my last 2 LL packs!) but I'm on week 16 or 17 - can't remember. I had lost 3st 12.5lb at the end of foundation - was gutted was only a 1.5lb off 4st!

MM x

6. joh117

joh117 Full Member

Diet:
    LL
    I cant remember exactly but it was over 4 stone in the first 100 days. LL guarantee at least 3 st but most who stick to the diet seem to loose more than that.

Jo

7. annie

annie New Member

Diet:
    None at mo,
    Whats the best ?

Hi was hoping someone could help ? todays day 1 on Lipotrim,have tryed before but onlt last 5 days when i became very withdrawn and depressed,and lost will to live. Is this normal i can i expect it all over again ? does it better quickley....Whats the better diet or diffrence between CM and L/T ?
    ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT HELP... ANNIE XX:sigh:

8. Zomble

Zomble Full Member

Sorry, Annie - don't know anything about Lipotrim. Maybe try their forum and see if anyone can help. I've always assumed these vlcds are much the same - the difference with Lighter Life is the counselling, not so much the food. Most people feel a bit rough for the first few days, but then it settles down and you feel ok for the rest of the diet period. But you sound as if you have had a terrible time, and I hope you'll feel better this time round.

In the first 10 days I lost 50 lbs - 3 stone 8lb. No cheating, but not a lot of exercise either!

9. Zomble

Zomble Full Member

Whoops! Make that in the first 100 days I lost 50 lbs!

10. leesy

leesy Full Member

Hey... I lost just over 5 stones in foundation, but our group varied widely. I think it depends on how much you have to lose at the outset, exercise, water intake and whether you stick to the plan religiously or not! But ultimately all our bodies just work differently so who knows?

Good luck to all of those just starting out - trust us long timers, it is more than worth sticking too!

Leesy
    xoxox

11. peanut

peanut Full Member

Diet:
    lighterlife
    Zomble,

50lbs in 10 days! my eyes popped out my head! hehe

50lbs in 100 days is amazing! well done to you all. If I achive anything like that i would be so happy!

Peanut.

12. scotwannabethin

scotwannabethin Back to the grindstone!!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.15%)
    Diet:
    W8 as need to lose so I can TTC!!!
    I lost 3stone 6lbs in the 100 days. Probably would have been more if I had done more exercise. lol

13. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.67%)
    Diet:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    4 stone 10 - I had 8 stone to lose though

14. Madam Mimm

Madam Mimm Full Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    The last weigh in for FOundation was on day 97 for me & in that time I had lost 4 stone 5lbs. :D

15. Deb G

Deb G Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.56%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Well, I'm abaout to start week ten, so I am on target to lose more than 3 stone in foundation. I am hoping to lose 4 stone in foundation and another stone in developers = hoping to be in management by mid-Feb!

16. chris2904

chris2904 Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Wow, you guys have achieved some incredible weight losses in Foundation.
    On average the members of my foundation group last 3 stones - I lost just under this, despite following the programme religiously.
    I just wanted to post this because not everyone loses huge amounts in Foundation, so don't beat yourself up if you don't get to the 3 stones or more - just bear in mind that there are few other diets out there where you can lose so much weight in such a short space of time

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.