how much weight do u think..

xKimmiex

Silver Member
i could lose before 15th june? im off on holiday, want to be a nice size so i can wear summer dresses ect. ive lost 22lb in 2 weeks and 2nhalf lb since weds already, =] advice please :)

thank you xxx

In 5 weeks...I reckon 21lbs is just doable...but whatever you loose you will be looking and feeling so much better.
I am going away in 4 weeks and am aiming for 14lbs.

Good luck honey x x

so 3stone before june. i seem some gorjuss stuff in asda i want lol =[

Hey Kimmie!!

There is a fabulous spreadsheet that someone made, have a look under the stickies on the graph and spreadsheet post.

Read it all the way through because u dont want the first one posted you want the second one because it is modified to show how long it should take you to reach your target.

Have a look - if u cant find it i will find it and post it for you - its a brilliant spreadsheet!

becky, no im not im doing aamw, just having chicken salad for tea and my shakes, i know if i come off i wont get back on.
unreal iv got the first one, cant find 2nd one!=[ can u post it x

its the 6th post on that thread posted by SteveM

thanks hunnie, just downloading the software cause im on laptop.

i want to look howt lol

shes okay shes asleep lol, yeh i got some drop things u put on her blanket. smells nice lol

Oooh good graph thanks Unreal.
Kimmie - glad your lil cutie is getting better... and hunni you already look hot! You've done so well in such a short time already! You rock! xx

Back