How much weight?

toxicsgrl

Gold Member
I've been on slimfast for 11 days now and lost 13 lbs, and my dr has said he'll give me orlistat on Tuesday, so I'm just wondering how much extra weight it will help me lose? I read somewhere it boosts your weight loss by 50% of what u lost naturally. Is this correct? X

toxicsgrl said:
I've been on slimfast for 11 days now and lost 13 lbs, and my dr has said he'll give me orlistat on Tuesday, so I'm just wondering how much extra weight it will help me lose? I read somewhere it boosts your weight loss by 50% of what u lost naturally. Is this correct? X

Hi & welcome. First of all I need to warn you that you may struggle to fill your prescription as there is a shortage at present. We have lots of members who are not able to get any at all.

I have to say I didn't find I lost any more when I was taking them (approx 4 months) but they made me make the right choices. I'd suggest you read the sticky post to familiarise yourself with what you can & can't eat if you want to avoid any accidents.... I was so worried about it I stuck to it 100% for the 4 months I took them & for another couple of months after & it's been 9 months now & I'm just under 5.5 stone lighter.

They're not a miracle pill but they certainly worked for me. I wish you luck with your weight loss journey xx

Thank you. I've read all the stickies and know there's a shortage etc, and I'm Hoping as I'm in the edge of anywhere in farthest west Wales in a small surgery , there won't be too much demand. I had them a few years ago but didn't use them properly and didn't appreciate that they are like gold dust now!!

I've already completely altered my way of eating since starting slim fast so hopefully will avoid any accidents so to speak :)

I'm not expecting them to be a miracle pill, just be nice for a bit of a boost. And it'll be extra incentive to lose weight if doc is weighing me once a month!

Also WELL DONE on your loss!! 5.5 stone is amazing :) xx

Thanks, I swear I would never have manged it without orlisat helping me get a solid start!

Let us know how you get on x

Hiya, they've really helped me these last few months and I hope they work for you too, good luck and let us know how you're getting on

Back