How much you have lost and in how long?

Started for last time around 18 months ago and had lost three stone going it alone and counting calories.Started to struggle a bit so rejoined SW,now eating seemingly so much more and better quality food.I was going to gym,but I am now doing biggest loser work outs on Xbox which makes me work harder than gym ever did and now almost £50 a month better off!

24lb in 14 weeks for me :)

36lbs in 6 weeks for me :D x

Omygosh that's amazing! I'm on my phone so can't see your stats, do you have a lot to lose?

Yeah, I have just over 14 stone to lose, and I know I will get there as long as I keep pushing myself! :)

Oh wow!! Everyone is doing sooo well on there diets. I started on the 28th March, had to miss last week due to work commitments, but have lost 7.5lbs in 4 weeks, which included the weekend that shall not be named ......Easter.....

Reading up on some great losses - Very inspiring x X just to update 30lbs in 10 weeks very pleased with myself I can actually do this x

I lost 6lbs in my first week on maximum syns, 1 lb the following week so got my 1/2 stone award week2 (max syns) and then maintained on 3rd week ( went over syns on 3 days (flexi days), didn't have a good week) Set a goal of 4lbs this week but no clue whether I'll do it or not, think I need to reduce syns or at least stay within them lol .

I'm now at 46.5lbs in 8 weeks :)

I think I've lost 10lb in 5 weeks. I say think as I'm doing it online and weighing at home but as I work offshore I use different scales when I'm offshore compared to home. I'll know for sure tomorrow when I get on the scales in the offshore gym. Either way I have lost as I can feel it. I lost the weight years ago at slimming world group and kept it off for years but after a bad year or two I put it on and have struggled to lose since, joined slimming world online and tried some groups but always fell away and I am a slow weight loser however I now do a lot of running and recently felt I was ready to give sw a go again as deep down I know it works, so I've been running, sticking to it and am astonished as I never lost 2lb a week in the past!!
The trick must be to persevere.

50 pounds in 21 weeks

Frigging A!!!!!

Im about nine weeks in now, give or take and now at 34.5 lbs lost. So far its been so easy, i just want it to carry on for another three stone. I know a point will be reached when it gets really hard, I'm hoping that i can get rid of the bulk before I reach that point.

Back