how often do you weigh yourself?

LOL
i HAVE MY PRE WI POO, CHANGE CLOTHES, GO FOR ANOTHER WEE AND I TRY MY HARDEST TO HAVE ANOTHER NO2.
And i always breath out when i get weighed too. Jesus i cant believe im admitting this!

If i keep on pooing before a WI ill end up having piles that weigh at least 1lb each pmsl.

Ruthy xxx

Ruthy you are so funny! I wear my lightest clothes and I breathe out too! We really are a neurotic bunch!

Does anyone else take off their watch / earrings / scarf too or is it just me?? I also find that I get on the scales and will stand there like a statue holding my breath with my fists clenched... perhaps I need help!!

Morning noon and night I'm afraid, I love watching the scales change!

TAZ sometimes laughing at yourself helps you cope with it all! ;)
Lousie24 ALWAYS breath out hun never in you'll weigh more! HAHA.

Ruthy xxx

Jesus thats extreme....if i took my bra off my boobs would weigh heavier without it!
Lol
Ruthy xxx

hi guys,

i've just hidden my scales - they've played havoc with my brain this week, every morning, getting on and off 'because surely i must have lost!' but no... once a week WI for me... well that's the plan. i can't be doing with feeling rubbish at the start of the day and then having to be positive about eating healthy. fingers crossed i stick to keeping them hidden!

Kx

I am terrible for scale hopping.:( and i dont always get the result I want so really we should wait till wi but its hard. i think i should hide my scales too.

Does anyone else take off their watch / earrings / scarf too or is it just me?? I also find that I get on the scales and will stand there like a statue holding my breath with my fists clenched... perhaps I need help!!

My watch, one of my rings and even my scrunchie comes off... liek they all make SUCH a difference :rolleyes: The things we do lol

I remember my first weigh in at SW and I was just trying to find a chair after being on the scales when someone shouted, "Has someone left their watch". I was really embarrassed as it was mine but it does weigh a ton as its a solid silver band, not leather strap, so quite heavy.

I take off my glasses too as they've gotta weigh something, right !

Aren't we all just daft LMAO ! :giggle:

Hey im with you all....every ounce makes a pound! and that means a big difference ;)

Ruthy xx

Couldn't imagine being without my scales! Funnily enough I didn't even own a pair of scales before I started on SW! I go in the bare minimum and never wear watch, earings etc. xxx

I might see if I can go a week without weighing myself. It will be really hard but I will try it starting after WI tomorrow night

I havent weighed myself since........id rather wait for class,
I didnt get taken to the dark side.
Ruthy xxx

So good so far - I have not weighed since sat. Not bad for a self-confessed daily weigher :p.

Only 3 more days to go until weigh day now - I am really intrigued to see the difference as I have been "on it" with my syns this week (unlike last week). Although having just stuffed myself with a serving of the delicious macaroni cheese recipe from the sticky thread I feel so full I wonder how I can possibly have lost this week. Well we will have to wait and see ;)

skinnymonkey - ok its only day 1 of no scales but i do feel better already as i'm concentrating on the fact i feel good, have more energy etc rather than what the scales say.... give it a try...

Kx

I HAVE NOT WEIGHED MYSELF TODAY WI TOMORROW BUT THINK I HAVE PUT ON.... :( Started off on a red day but then at lunch time really fancied some choc:party0051:eek:mg!!!!:doh: what am I doing!!!! AGH!!!!!! Had a mars bar and then some crisps, thank god I went to work b4 i ate anything else..:sigh:

Skinnymonkey1day!
Your a naughty naughty naughty naughty girl :whoopass:

Ruthy xxxx;)

Back