how often do you weigh yourself?

once a week
Thats it !
Ruthy xxx

I weigh myself too much. I'm lke you Kat, I have to keep a check on it. I weigh when I get up and when I go to bed.

Two or three times a day for me, I'm afraid, although I do realize that I shouldn't trust all of those readings so I try to really only take notice of the first one in the morning.

I'm a scale addict. Not only when I get up and before I go to bed, but I write it down too, in a little notepad by my bed. Eeeeeeeek !

:scale:

Every morning, with no clothes on, after a wee and before breakfast! How sad am i? I just can't help myself. I even do it before SW weigh in so i know how much difference there is between my scales and theirs. (1/2 lb)

Every morning, with no clothes on, after a wee and before breakfast! How sad am i? I just can't help myself. I even do it before SW weigh in so i know how much difference there is between my scales and theirs. (1/2 lb)
Lol you took the words right out of my mouth I do exactly the same.

OMG! YOU ALL NEED HELP! EITHER THAT OR I DO! ;)

ID RATHER NOT KNOW IF I HAVE PUT ON OR NOT UNTIL WI.

DONT LAUGH IM GOING TO WEIGH MYSELF NOW LOL
BRB
rUTHY XXX

RIGHT! IM HAPPY!
IVE WEIGHED MYSELF ON MY SCALES AND I ALWAYS WEIGH 3LBS HEAVIER ON IT AND IT SAYS IM 14ST 10LBS......IN CLASS IM 14ST 13LBS. Ive not long eaten weetabix and a cup of coffee. However i do weigh at 5pm on a Thursday so give and take i few lbs.....id say i have lost 1 1/2lbs what do you all think?

Thats cheered me up now. If i start weighing myself everyday and become obsessed ive only got you nutters to blame ;)

Ruthy xxx

I have a terrible habit and seem to have to get on the scales every time I go past them (which is rather a lot as I have to go past them to get to the PC).

I'm really stressed now though as I am showing as 2lbs heavier than last sundays WI. I've not cheated and have done plenty of exercise so I really hope it changes by then. I am now going to worry until Sunday!:(

I weigh my self everytime I went to the toilet especially after i had a wee so that i can see how much i lost after that wee

I must weigh myself about 5 or 6 times a day! not accurate I know - but honestly cant help myself xxx

This is the trouble, if you weigh at home and it says you have gained or maintained you feel disappointed. For me then this can lead to a binge!

Thanks for rep Ruthy

My scales say I'm about one pound heavier than I am on SW scales. For me I'm the opposite to you Bumpy0 - if I think I might have gained then I really get my head into gear to make sure I lose! xxx

I might do it once mid week just to check.

Ruthy xxx

Bumpy0, SonBan, saralouise and Thai Chilli - I do exactly the same!

Ruthy - Come over to the dark side! Ha ha

DITTO Taz, Bumpy0, SonBan, saralouise and Thai Chilli

Every morning, after a wee and naked guaranteeing me the best possible result :p.

I am trying to cut down to 1-2 times a week but may have to get OH to hide the scales/batteries in order to achieve this but then again he is as bad as me for daily weighing :rolleyes:.

Back