How often have you "lapsed" in 9 weeks

I'm on my nineth week with no blips at all,although I did have a AAM week.
It is all in the head after the first few days,as once you are in Ketosis it is all about willpower.
I just focus on the fact that I would hate myself more than I want to eat something if I fall off the wagon.

fatpig. I think i have said this to you before but..you have GOT to change your name. It sounds so defeatist. Like Mike said, the diet is 99% in your head and if you are already planning to fail AND calling yourself a fat pig...what hope is there?? Please think about i, will you. i want you to give yourself the best shot possible. Just think about it hey?

lm on week 8 and havn't cheated once l've made the decision to fully commit to the diet 39lbs down l am now reaping the benifits good luck with your CD journey :D:D:D

Hi

I did about 13 weeks SS with no cheats have been working through the plans since then and stuck to them religiously. In fact I just started 1500 and you are allowed 2 mini scotch pancakes and it felt like the first truly indulgent thing that has passed my lips since August!!

Gx

Dear o Dear....everyones done so well i cant let everyone down now can i haha...keep thinking of that little dress i want to get into!!!
WELL DONE EVERYONE YOU SAINTS!!!
Thanks for the support!
First weigh in tomorrow!! Dreading it sooooooooo much!
Ill let everyone know how it goes!
Off to bed now!!
xxxx

Back