How often to do SP?

staticrhubarb

Hi everyone,

I've been a bit off track lately with my weight, had a couple of months where I was really off plan and put about half a stone back on (I know it could have been much worse but I'm still gutted as I'd only lost 1.5 stone to start with...) so I've resolved to try SW again.

This week I've been doing SP and have lost 4lbs (yay!) but wanted to lose another 6 or so before I go on holiday in May half term (just over 2 weeks away). Does anyone know how effective it would be to just follow SP for the next two weeks too? I'm worried that it'll just stop working, or I'll get frustrated and just fall off the wagon big-style again if I'm too restrictive.

Is it realistic to aim for a 6lb loss in 2 and a half weeks?

I hot a plateau recently and stayed the same for 4 weeks, so decided to try sp. I managed 4 days before it started to bother me how restrictive it is.

I will only use it occasionally now.

But that's just my feelings on it, I know others are happy to do it for weeks.

If you stick to sp I imagine you would lose 6lb before your holiday. I have heard a few people say though that when they have gone from full sp to ee they put weight on the first week

I'm on my second week of trying SP and I'm not finding it too restrictive. I almost caved yesterday just because I got home from work late and couldn't be bothered cooking anything but remembered I had the chicken tikka SW meal in the freezer so had that with some salad.

Emzlyz, I've thought about that too - I'm fully expecting the week after next to see a gain just because I plan on having pasta and rice every day just to say "NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!" but I hope it won't be a big gain.

My first SP week saw me lose 4lbs so would definitely say 6 in 2 weeks is achievable. Just don't deprive yourself of anything - remember if you do have some rice, pasta or potatoes you're just going back to a normal SW day rather than SP. Good luck! :)

I can't do sp, it just doesn't seem to agree with me! I did two days one week and was really good the rest of that week and gained :/ so I've given up on it lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I can't do sp, it just doesn't seem to agree with me! I did two days one week and was really good the rest of that week and gained :/ so I've given up on it lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

I don't really do SP either, I didn't see a difference when I did 3 days of SP. I just try to stick to Speed fruit and veg only and have a few days of no carbs, don't bother with 2 HEb's as I think that's why I don't lose as much

Back