how often

Hi I did 140 days and I didn't eat any 'real food'. I did have extra packs occasionally when I was having a 'hungry' day tho!

I've not had anything apart from my AAM weeks and i did AAM Christmas day and Boxing day, i've been on SS for 29 weeks. That's not to say i've never thought oh i could just eat(whatever was tempting me at the time) but i made the commitment to myself that i would do this without cheating and as the weeks have gone on it's become even more important to me to finish my journey how i started it-giving it 100%.

If your struggling with SS would 790 be an option for you? :)

I'm one of the No Cheats people and I'm very proud too as we should be. I have eaten exactly the prescribed aamw food. I think personally this diet is all or nothing, it's about a change that lasts forever not till the magic target is reached. I will never be able to eat the way I did before and day by day I'm 'getting over' my food addiction, don't get me wrong, the MnS ads kill me but I'm finding that fresh healthy food is becoming what I crave instead of crisps cakes and biscuits, I would chop off my left arm for a hot cross bun mind, they smell lovely and my little one is addicted and his beautiful cinnamon breath ooooohhhhh But, I am already a new me, I no longer stand out too much in a crowd, I can't wait for summer for once to be cool and not have to wear those awful short tight things under skirts to stop my legs rubbing together and almost bleeding, Pretending not to be that hot, and keeping a cardi on, oh to wear my combats and a vest top like an aging pussycatdoll hee hee

I'm one of the No Cheats people and I'm very proud too as we should be. I have eaten exactly the prescribed aamw food. I think personally this diet is all or nothing, it's about a change that lasts forever not till the magic target is reached. I will never be able to eat the way I did before and day by day I'm 'getting over' my food addiction, don't get me wrong, the MnS ads kill me but I'm finding that fresh healthy food is becoming what I crave instead of crisps cakes and biscuits, I would chop off my left arm for a hot cross bun mind, they smell lovely and my little one is addicted and his beautiful cinnamon breath ooooohhhhh But, I am already a new me, I no longer stand out too much in a crowd, I can't wait for summer for once to be cool and not have to wear those awful short tight things under skirts to stop my legs rubbing together and almost bleeding, Pretending not to be that hot, and keeping a cardi on, oh to wear my combats and a vest top like an aging pussycatdoll hee hee

brill post dutch, know exactly what u mean about the summer and yeah im not that hot (when really u dont want to show ur fat arms and are sweating like a pig)
i so am gonna enjoy my hoildays this yr :)

I've been a serial cheater on my previous attempts and that obviously got me nowhere, hence yet another start. I'm on day 20 of my final restart. Although I had sworn blind I would be on strict SS, I've had 3 AAM days since restarting. My default mindset was to beat myself up for doing so but my CDC and I have agreed on an AAM day a week to help me cope with the strong pull that food still has for me. This is how I intend to do my AAM rather than 1 whole week every 5th week. So although I AAM weekly, I'm still on plan. Day 6 of week 3 and I've not felt the need to AAM. So, so far, I've not cheated:D and I'm quite determined not to.

Thinking of eating off plan? Then try this strategy: ask yourself this - "What would I be feeling if I weren't eating?" and allow yourself to feel it for 20 - 30 minutes, by which time phantom hunger should have gone and you will hopefully have started to deal with the issue.

NEVER! And proud to admit it!

Havent cheated either but i am only 6 hours and 19 minutes in to my restart!! LOL :D

I accidentially tasted the veg soup I made the family last night, just forgot I couldnt check it!!!!
All I wanted to see was if there was enough pepper in it lol

I also have a can of coke zero every other day, its my little 'treat'-not sure if thats classed as cheating though!!!

Plus thats great advise on the waiting 20-30 minute thing.

I still have my cups of tea or coffee with skimmed.

I find I crave food like crazy and not so much because I'm hungary just because I want it.

I think the key is to NOT cheat as its slippery slope. Also if you are obsessing that much about food just think about the plan in small blocks, only 4 weeks and then you have an AAM week so you can "eat" stuff then, ok its nothing major but its eating after all

I am on week 6,I stuck to it and lost 10 kilos ( 22 lbs) and only once ( this week actually ) I didn't followed and ate ,was really feeling sick and guilty at the end of the day..........I am back on track and not going to fall of it again...........try to stick to it....it really works.

ive been on this diet for 22 days....had marigold bollioun every odd day and a can of coke zero (are they classed as cheats?) if they arent then i can say ive not cheated and wont cheat!! im taking three months of my life to sort my weight problem out and then im going to start enjoying life!!

I am going to put my hand up and say yes i am a sneaky cheater!! I was ok up until xmas, then had a few days off, then i restarted after xmas and then had another break for new year! Since then i have mostly stuck to it ( i have a tendency to pop things in my mouth when i am cooking!) But i have had a run of about a week where nothing has passed my lips, so i am deff over the picking, and am hoping to stay that way :)

You do lose less when you eat, its obvious. And once food passes your lips, you have a taste for it, and you start wanting it more and more. And eventually you will have a binge!! So its best if you just dont do it!

Back