How quickly do we have to eat flapjacks?

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
Hey everyone
The only reason im asking is because I opened a flapjack yesterday but didnt eat it. and today its gone really crunchy and doesnt stink... and actually tastes pretty good!

I know there's a 15 min rule with the shakes... but was wondering if anyone knew about the flapjacks.

I dont think there is any time limit, where as the shakes can lose their nutrients once they are made up.

I don't know to be honest....I know it would take me a week though just to chew through it! xxx

see if its left open it kinda goes like a biscuit... that tastes of nothing with coconut bits in it. so its pretty ok. Ive been having my shakes as normal but if i feel like im gonna cheat then i just have a tiny nibble of the flapjack.. which is the reason why its near my laptop.

I quite like the flap jacks... (why call the them that when they blatently aren't delicious oaty, chewy, yummy flapjacks, they should be sued for incorrect description or whatever you call it!!):p Funny though the first one I !ate was the most disgusting thing I ever had tasted but....:jelous: I actually like then now! For me it's a shake for brekkie, flapjack for lunch and soup for dinner!

i tried that once.. but mine went all soggy and yuk (well more so than usual, if thats even possible)

hahaha!! I dont know how it got soggier!!

But yuk I hated the flapjacks... the peanut one was bareable but not by much

Back