• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How red faced am I now!!!!

Will be thin god dammit!!
I was in a real rush this morning as we had slept in and I have 3 kids to get to school before zooming off to work.
I pulled on yesterdays clothes ( still clean mind!) and thought no more of it.
In the playground one of my kids teachers needed to speak to me about some stuff and as I walked to the classroom through a crowd of waiting parents he said " Oh have you dropped something there?"
I looked down and to my horror there were yesterdays knickers which had fallen out of the bottom of my jeans!!!! :eek:
OMG the embarrassment! I whipped them off the floor and put them in my pocket.
I can NEVER go back there again!!! :wave_cry:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member

Oh my days! The shame :8855: I thought you were going to say, you had lost so much weight, they had fell down:p

Bless you, things like that happen to me too, so your not alone, back in the days, when you would under skirts, I had one on under a see through skirt I wore to a disco, as I was dancing around, it fell down:eek:

Not evil at all
omg I can't stop laughing!! sorry!!

I wouldn't worry about it though chick, you'll be able to laugh about it soon..!

Silver Member

I will be shunned from future PTA meetings! ;)

JUDDD Worshipper
I am sure they pass as a very fancy hankie! :D
No worries, go back there and pretend nothing has ever happened. It's one of those things where you wanna dig yourself a hole and never come out again, but hey embarrassing things happen to each and everyone. So no worries!

Devon Dolce

1lb at a time!
Been there done that! Walked down the corridor at work once with my skirt tucked into my knickers! Took a while before anyone actually told me! xxx

LOl awww Devondumpling, I would have told you - after taking a pic ;)

Well the up shot here is that ive given you guys a little giggle :)

Now to maintain.....
hehehe i know i should laugh but thanks for making me smile!!!
ive never done that but its the sort of thing i am terrified will happen to me!

Loves Norman Reedus
ha ha ha. What age of children are in your school. I work in a secondary school and they would have crucified me.

Thankfully this was the infants so the kids didnt notice - pretty sure there were some snickers from some parents though!