How red faced am I now!!!!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
I was in a real rush this morning as we had slept in and I have 3 kids to get to school before zooming off to work.
I pulled on yesterdays clothes ( still clean mind!) and thought no more of it.
In the playground one of my kids teachers needed to speak to me about some stuff and as I walked to the classroom through a crowd of waiting parents he said " Oh have you dropped something there?"
I looked down and to my horror there were yesterdays knickers which had fallen out of the bottom of my jeans!!!! :eek:
OMG the embarrassment! I whipped them off the floor and put them in my pocket.
I can NEVER go back there again!!! :wave_cry:

Been there, done that. Not in the playground though!!!

Could they not have passed for a hankie?!

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Oh my days! The shame :8855: I thought you were going to say, you had lost so much weight, they had fell down:p

Bless you, things like that happen to me too, so your not alone, back in the days, when you would under skirts, I had one on under a see through skirt I wore to a disco, as I was dancing around, it fell down:eek:

omg I can't stop laughing!! sorry!!

I wouldn't worry about it though chick, you'll be able to laugh about it soon..!

I will be shunned from future PTA meetings! ;)

I am sure they pass as a very fancy hankie! :D
No worries, go back there and pretend nothing has ever happened. It's one of those things where you wanna dig yourself a hole and never come out again, but hey embarrassing things happen to each and everyone. So no worries!

Been there done that! Walked down the corridor at work once with my skirt tucked into my knickers! Took a while before anyone actually told me! xxx

LOl awww Devondumpling, I would have told you - after taking a pic ;)

Well the up shot here is that ive given you guys a little giggle :)

hehehe i know i should laugh but thanks for making me smile!!!
ive never done that but its the sort of thing i am terrified will happen to me!

ha ha ha. What age of children are in your school. I work in a secondary school and they would have crucified me.

Thankfully this was the infants so the kids didnt notice - pretty sure there were some snickers from some parents though!

Back