How Slimming World Works - Advice for Newbies (Updated for 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats great... a very interesting read that makes great sense, thanks so much x

i think im going to start - been persuaded by someone in the chat room that its a good idea...i will be starting monday prob though or saturday.

I'm new too and it was a great post, I think I will come back to it soon. I actually thought I might try my exercise bike as well, so you motivated me more with the bit about muscles and afterburn than most things have! Such a long journey, but thanks for the tips!

This really explained it to me - joined last night and started today and I'm glad to say, I made it through!!!! It's relatively new to Ireland so I'll be coming here a bit for tips etc!

Wicked! Thanks for that - explained it much easier than the books!!

This is brilliant and beats my SW class hands down!!!

i just want to clarify 2 things
1) can superfoods also be speed foods, for example Quorn?
2) Is SW suitable if you want to lose about a stone in weight?

Thank you

Superfree foods are only fruit and and non-starchy vegetables, so not quorn, eggs, or yoghurt. This changed at the beginning of the year.

And yes, SW is about healthy eating and so is great whether you want to lose 7lb or 7 stones.

Thanks for the info x

Hi, thank you for this, this is my very first post on here, I am considering joining SW so this has been a big help! ) I was briefly a (somewhat half-hearted) SW member about 5 years ago but I am getting married next year and I now feel in the right frame of mind to give this a proper go.. trying to think about that wedding dress!! :)

Sorry me again, I am just wondering, having read quite a few posts this morning, if something is described as being 'Syn Free' does this mean it is a Free Food? Sorry if that is a silly question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back