How Slimming World Works - Advice for Newbies (Updated for 2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fabulous thread, i'm feeling very optimistic that i can lose this weight.
Thank you

hi everyone..i started slimming world bk in june and lost jus over 7lb but only lasted a few weeks. I am now more determined to get back on it as i have gained bk the weight that i had lost. As i am workin shifts i cannot attend the classes but my sis has arranged a weigh in for about 8 of us every week and we all pay £3 each so at the end of 4weeks the person who has lost the most gets the all the money :D which is very motivating esp coming up 2 xmas. I am also waiting for my treadmill 2 come so i can start exercising as the weather is reali rubbish over here at the min and cant even get outa wlk! I usually just stick 2 doin extra easy which has worked for me in the past so goni stick 2 wat i know!
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

Hey that souonds like a great idea!!!!! are you all folowing the same plan??wow thats nearly £100 can i come haha! thats so true it would deffo motivate me to do it!!!!!what day r u weighing??
what made you stop doing SW last time?? sorry im nosey haha xx

this is super helpful!!

Thank You!

Hi - I have been on and off SW since around March, have joined 3 times lol. I was losing weight then had a bad day and wouldnt go to the meeting the next week :( - big mistake!!! I am determined to stick at it this time - tomorrow is my 1st weigh in - i didnt have a great week - didnt stick to it 100% (because of halloween) but even if i dont lose im still goin to stick at it.

belfastchick, which class do you attend.?

I've been doing slimming world since January and although I've got a handle on the food aspect of things, your thread has really made me think about the muscle/fat changes, thanks a lot.

Do mix2max and successexpress still apply?

can I chose any on any day? (its been ages since I've done SW)

I just dont get how all these different ways of doing SW still result in weight loss. My little head gets confused. lol

Do mix2max and successexpress still apply?

can I chose any on any day? (its been ages since I've done SW)

I just dont get how all these different ways of doing SW still result in weight loss. My little head gets confused. lol

Mix2Max and Success Express still exsist and you can still do them if you're having limited success with Red/Green/EE.

You can chose any plan, any day - as long as you stick to it all day.

Although the plans are different, SW has done a fabulous job of making a plan where you burn more calories than you eat, without noticing it too much.

Give this thread a look :) http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world/116347-slimming-world-faqs.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back