HOW SOON AFTER HAVIN A BABY CAN YOU SS?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mrs Bean, 24 October 2006 Social URL.

1. Mrs Bean

Mrs Bean Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi

I have a friend who was on cambridge but is now preggers. She would like to know how soon after having the baby can she start doing either ss or 790 plan.

Can anyone advise?

xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. boofaloo

boofaloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st3.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante and exercise
    I dont know what the official line is and i am sure a CDC will be a long soon but my baby was 6 months before i started CD.
    I didnt feel ready to tackle it before then - he's my 3rd but you forget just how tiring having a baby is!!!!

4. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

You need to wait at least three months, longer if you are breastfeeding :)

5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hi,

As DQ says you have to wait three months and longer if breastfeeding. This applies to all CD programmes not just the SS or 790.

Linda

6. Mrs Bean

Mrs Bean Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    ok thanks guys - I will pass the info on!

And Linda - I don't know if you remember passing some CDC telephone numbers on to me? Well I got in touch with one a girl called Tracy and will be meeting her shortly.

Many many thanks!

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.