1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

How the heck did that happen??

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weekly Weigh In' started by ladypancho, 22 July 2010 Social URL.

1. ladypancho

ladypancho Full Member

Put 1lb at WI tonight and really don't know why.
    Been doing sw since Jan and lost 4st 4.5lb and thats the first time I have ever gained. Been to weddings, birthdays and all sorts and never gained on them weeks when I expected to.
    My C says that you have to eat 3500 cals over to gain a pound and I deffo know I haven't done that.
    sue x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. NikkiP

NikkiP Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Hiya - please don't worry about it. The body is a complicated thing and sometimes it just seems to want to hold on to the extra weight. Good tips by alli1904 though, sometimes a change is good xx p.s. you have done amazingly, don't you dare forget that!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.