How Thing Have Changed

Sedalia

In the evenings I feel really light-headed and lacking energy. I wonder if this is because I have finished my consignment of water by then? It seems to be getting worse as I approach my target weight.

Might be a good idea to ask your pharmacist - havent had any of those kind of feelings on CD and we have about the same amount left to lose...

I would take Elle's advice and chat to the Chemist......your health is very important so would call them as they are the experts.....

Oh how hard I am finding it at the moment! It is as if it was easy at the beginning and now, the final 14 pounds are a real killer, but I am going to lose those because I won't be happy until I do. However, saying that, I am very grumpy, I am hungry, I crave what my family are eating, but I shall stick to it. It is just becoming so very hard to keep on with this, I feel that this is the real test of my willpower and commitment.

I think my problems have all been down to caffeine. I don't feel bad during the day only at night and I was drinking like 7 or 8 coffees at night. Now I have switched to decaff Kenko and feel better already. I also think that the caffeine was contributing to the cravings and hunger I was having.

I never realised what a drug caffeine was until I woke up today feeling like I had a hang over and and terrible headache...

Im not a big coffee or tea drinker although I would drink alot more tea in work than I would at home but they do say it is quite bad for you.

Back