How things have changed... (food mentioned)

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by stokegal, 13 February 2010 Social URL.

1. stokegal

stokegal Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating and working out
    After doing SS for 2 weeks straight, OH convinced me to succumb to a Valentines Chinese takeaway.

So I would normally have Dim Sum Starter, Crispy Sweet and Sour Chicken with Chips and Egg Fried Rice with a can of pop

Today I ordered Chicken with Mixed Vegtables and Stir Fried Mushrooms coupled with a big glass of water, It was most definately yummy and in 1 hand I'm proud of myself for being restrained but I am feelin guilty about eating. I have already checked to see if I am still in ketosis and my stick is still pink (my body is pretty good with carbs - I have eaten a piece of toast before and stayed in ketosis) but when is best to check if I still am - tonight or tomorrow morning?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambidge Diet
    Check tomorrow morning hun, I think tonight is probably too soon. Well done for not overindulging, I wouldn't have been able to be that restrained. xxx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.