how tmany prop points daily

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by bjwwil, 3 December 2010 Social URL.

1. bjwwil

bjwwil Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    weight watchers
    :DHi guys. You all seem to be having great success with the pro point plan so I thought I would give it a go :wave_cry:

However I dont have the time or money to join a group so have ordered the calculator and starter pack from WW but I am confused as to how many pro points you can have each day and I dont understand about the extra 49 points for the week :confused:

I'm 46, 14 st 6 lbs, female and work a relatively sedentary job although I do go to the gym 5 times a week. I do, however have thyroid problems so struggle constantly to lose evn the minimum each week.

So can anyone give me any idea of how many points I should have each day please?

Also, I apologise in advance because (mostly due to my thyroid illness and eye disease) I have moments of real self doubt and disappointment so will probably be really needy :cry:so any support will be extremely gratefully received :wave_cry:
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.