How to come off exante????

Good luck on Friday :D How long til the wedding now?

Hey, just thought I'd give you my experience with Exante. I lost 2 stone in 2 months but fell off the wagon (nothing to do with Exante, just my own demons). I ate all round me for a week, then joined weight watchers. At the end of my 2nd week I am still eating far more than my allowed points but I still haven't put on more than half a stone. The reason I'm telling you this is that even if you have a slip or eat too much after, the weight goes on slowly enough for you to get back on track. Don't panic about life after Exante. If you read around the diaries you will see that some people make mistakes, others do brilliantly from day one. The best thing to do is to always come on here for help/advice & if (I'm sure you won't) have a slip then just draw a line & get straight back on the next day. I hope this post helps you & does not confuse you. I personally think that Exante works if you follow the rules & also ask any questions you may have. There are so many lovely people on here that will help you. Good luck xo

Thanks Carly! It's 5 months until the wedding so HOPING to be at least 5st lighter:D

Hadl86 - Thanks, I think I'm going to be OK,now I've made that decision I'm going to give it 100%. I'm not going to beat myself up if when I go on honeymoon I put weight on, I've decided that when I get home I will follow ww or something like that to maintain so hopefully I will be ok! :)

Back