how to get an avatar

tsweety81

hi all i was just wondering how do you get a picture on your user profile.is it one of those things where you have to post so many times.i love seeing before and after pics and i cant wait to be showing mine. iam determined to do it this time.iam getting older now and even tho im only 30 im starting to feel it here and there.my knees hurt when i do alot of walking and iget alot of backache but that prob due to my ample bosom(sorry tmi).i just want to feel better about myself and my kids are getting older well my son who is 9 and i dont want him to be embarresed or ashamed of me.and it would be lovely for my hubby to actually compliment me and buy me new clothes which i hate him doing now as he has to buy 18/20.All his family his muma nd sis are like a size 8 so when he goes homes he always buys them loadsa clothes and stuff and i do think if i was a smaller size he wud be more inclined to buy me stuff too.

Hi Tsweety, u can add an avatar once u reach 20 posts, so your only 1 post away! I think it takes an hour or so after your 20th post (well it did for me anyway).
I know what you mean about the aching knees & sore back. Im only 27, but feel about 57! Hopefully that will change soon with the help of Exante. Good Luck. xxx

Back