How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Lol, it isn't much. I couldn't put up the shelves because nate didn't wake until 4pm! I've got 2 lots of washing done and one dried and put away. I've made a batch of pasta sauce for tomorrow (i finish at 5) and there is lots to freeze and some to be changed into chilli.

Work is only 4 hours, and toddlers is just 10-11:30am. So it isn't too much. I have a funeral on tomorrow and a confirmation on Sunday. They only emailed yesterday (my day off) that they want an organist for tomorrow. I left before the replied to my email so I'm going to have to call him tonight. Urgh. Thankfully he was already aware of it, they just hadn't booked him. Nothing has been scary or screwed up yet. And I get to laminate tomorrow! Downside is I have to pay for ink and then claim it back and it is £70 a pop. :( good old money cushion is getting the stuffing knocked out of it.

The pain is still there and as bad. It just comes and goes though. Is rather it goes and stays gone though!

Had a good day. Fruit and yogurt, then off to work (yay), then yea cheese and ham omelette with salad, then burger (heb) and chips with 1 syn of ketchup. :) I think I will keep syns as low as possible given recent chocolate binges. Tomorrow is either fruit and yogurt or a Bacon sanwich, lunch is either jacket potato or Bacon sandwich, dinner is spag bol with a hea of parmesan. Good times!

I am drooling at the thought of a bacon sandwich. Was trying to convince my Dort to have a bacon, cheese, tomato and onion pitta as i couldn't be bothered to make it for one person, but she didn't fancy it! Shock! Had to have a pasta in sauce, which really didn't satisfy me as much. I have taken some WW sausages out for breakfast instead - cant wait xx

Stop it Adelle, now I want a fry up!

Oh I'm the same chuck, My top half is pretty much a 14, all the new stuff from new look was a 14 for the top half, but my bottom half is a 16. A bit annoying, but only because I'll hit goal size for my top half way before my bottom half. I did get a size 8 dress the other day. lol. but it is a 2nd hand jersey wrap dress. Really pleased with it though, it's from boden and is really nice. I was trying to not buy any more clothes until I've dropped another size though.

Evening Fran - wit woo a size 8 dress ( doesnt matter that its a wrap over) the fact is you can actually type the size whoop id be ecstatic :D

Wow size 8 dress, only in my dreams. I am struggling with dress sizes (as are we all by the sound of it) I can fit into size 18 tops, but my bottom half is still a size 20/22! Really frustrating if you want to buy a dress or a fitted top even!
Adelle your new profile pic is lovely xx
have a good day xxxx

Back