How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Hi Fran hope you are okay. Hope you are enjoying little break away. Missing you xxx

How does FF work? Considering mixing up my plans as I stick to EE. Thanks xxx

TMhanks hun. I love your new picture! I just keep reminding myself how good it will feel to succeed. Day one is going well. Mum booked this Wednesday off when she got my count down, so i have 9 focussed days before I weigh in and hopefully I will have gotten rid of my holiday bulge. By the end of the weekend I felt bigger in my clothes. Cake every day and eating out every meal isn't great. And with a 2 year old I can't skip meals. Nate has been off routine so it is going to be a pain easing him back into it. He is up now and being a bum.

So yep. I dunno how much I put on, probably half a stone? Edging towards the 15s! If I just keep focussed over these 9 days taking one at a time then hopefully I can get back to pre-holiday weight, then concentrate on getting to the 13s. Sounds backwards but I need to stop listening to how far i have come and how good I look and focus on what I need to move and where I want to be. 14-16 is wonderful. But I want my arse in size 12 jeans

Hey Fran, welcome back. Glad you and Nate had a nice break. It's great that no one recognised you!

I think you're right about focusing on moving into next stone bracket. We can all get side tracked with compliments and smaller clothes sizes and maybe get a bit complacent but you will get you butt in a size 12 jeans! Good luck with FF but I bet the result in 9 days will be great.

Morning Fran. Good luck with FF - is sounds hard! No wonder you were reluctant to commit to it when you had so much on before. I have had so much going on that I am finding it hard to get my focus on myself again. Think I may be on for a gain tonight as I was entertaining/ out 3 days last weekend. Everyone has been complimenting me on how much I have lost, then encouraging me to join in and eat! I have so much still to lose, but feel I have eased off.

"Sounds backwards but I need to stop listening to how far i have come and how good I look and focus on what I need to move and where I want to be. 14-16 is wonderful. But I want my arse in size 12 jeans"

Exactly this ^^ goes through my head and has gone through my head a number of times so cab totally relate.

Hats off to you following ff, I know its not an easy thing to do. Good luck chuck xx

Thanks guys. I'm glad you all get it. I think I will stop saying my final Target when people ask as they all don't believe ( or say they don't believe) I have that much left. My 2nd interim goal is 13 stone. So I think I will focus on that. My friend's wedding is in just under 10th weeks and I would like to be in the 13s by then.

Doing ff while at work has been ok, day off tomorrow but there is a lot of housework and gardening to do! Grandad gave me some tomato plants but mum potted them up while I was out. Apparently there are some tomatoes on already. Exciting! Just hope it will keep me out of the kitchen. This heat helps too! But it does mean I don't feel like cooking.

We all ease off sometimes hun, it is when it goes on and on it can be tricky. Success express is easier if you want to shake things up, it works well for most people. Or try doing the magazine week plan. That's my usual go to, but it didn't help reign me in the other week. I'm enjoying the variety though, and not worrying about fruit and veg as much. I just need to count each day and do a big fat tick on my calendar (in my kitchen) and hopefully minimise the holiday flab, and even better if i get rid of the pre-holiday gain!

Oh, and it was only my grandad who said he didnt recognise me. My grandma was pleased, told me I wasn't fat until I went to school (thanks from 5 year old me!) And that I shouldn't lose too much more or I will get/look ill. That's a massive compliment in her book. One friend who has done sw got really excited and was super supportive. One friend said I looked taller. The others bar two said I look amazing. One didn't say anything at all, not even when I saw her the night before the group meet up, the other did say something later by text. Turned out she didn't know if she should say anything or not because she didn't want to upset me, bless her. It was lovely to see them all. I kinda hid away at my brother's party. Nate and I hate crowds and fuss. He still got fussed over and my schoolgirl crush came to say hi. (totally over that crush!)

I did buy a skirt and dress up there too. But stuff there is way cheaper than here and dad got really excited at the one dress and raved about how good it looked even before mum saw it. I got 10% off for paying cash too :) the dress is bright pink and awesome :) I think being able to buy whatever I like in a shop has made me complacent too. I wanted to feel normal and that is. That said back in Halifax I am positively svelt! And beyond classy. Mmm black knickers and white dress! I never really saw the north-south divide before, I read it, but never saw it.

Lol black knickers and white dress? That's as bad as black bra white blouse/top!

Don't tease us with your purchases, you know we love pics even if just on the hanger!

Thanks Fran. I think I will give success express a go for most of this week. This weekend is the last of the family events for a while. It is an engagement party and I was focussing really hard on getting over 4 stone by then, but somehow life and events got in the way. After Sunday, that is it 100% focus back on SW and me! Can't wait xx

It feels that the obstacles have become a way of life and has prevented me for getting for getting to where I want to be. I need to stop blaming the weekends and just get a few weeks of good loss to keep me focused. I know I have done well so far, but I still have a very long way to go. I really want to be close to my goals by my 40th birthday in April.

you've identified it though, and that means you can change it :) you will get there. I was chatting to a woman at group last week and I said I remember my first week, seeing everyone's stickers on their books and thinking "that'll never be me" and how it took FOREVER to get my first half stone shiny. Now the front and most of the back is covered. Everything seemed so far away, so unachievable, but bit by bit it has plodded on, and when I had less left to lose than I had lost I started to see it as something I was going to do. We have a similar amount to lose, and we both will do it, with parties, BBQs, nights out, and rubbish days along the way :)

Back