How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Good luck for weigh in fran, sure you'll get a good one :) xx

aww, thanks guys. I just hope he behaves so I can stay for group.

YAY Anju that's awesome! You are such a badass with a shrinking ass!

I so need some home scales though. I'm going crazy without my mid-week peaks

Hee Hee... that makes Anju a Badass with a Good Ass

Good luck for WI! Here's hoping Nate's right - he could be the next Paul the Psychic Octopus (Nate the Psychic Toddler..?)

I had yesterday off to go to the Harry Potter Studio Tour as my birthday present from my OH. Consequently, I thought it was Tuesday still and consciously didn't weigh myself! Silly me. I'll have to get on tomorrow but it's not going to be good. I've had two non-SW burgers this week, Aunt Flo's here and I feel like I sack of potatoes. Oh well, onwards and downwards!

How's work going?

Oh em, I'm sorry you are feeling sucky. At least you know feeling rubbish will end soon :) how was the tour? Any good? Good luck for stepping on those scales.

Yep, anju the good assed badass.

Well nate was wrong and I was shocked. I stayed the same, which baffled me because my clothes were looser again, I was sure I had lost at least two. Not happy at all. On the other hand I have got childcare for Wednesday sorted so I can attend flab club in peace! I will be able to hear everything going on and not have to chase round after a child. She can have him Friday too, but not Thursday, but she gave me 2 more numbers to try, one of whom lives in uplyme. And she said she would be happy to job share and have him just on Fridays. So I just need to call this other lady, she if she can do Thursday and Friday or just Friday. Then I need to sort out tax credits again. But phew! And it means Nate will be interacting with other children more. He didn't want to leave the childminder's house today and we only popped by to see if she had space for him.

I've also got something from a skip today. Lol. You know those trolleys with trays in at primary school? One of those. I just need a couple more trays, you can get them from ikea I just need to walk up and wheel it home, sand it and then I am painting it bright red with a tin of hammerright I have left from doing the shelves. If nate isnt careful it might end up in my craft room! I got him a toy they were chucking out too. Ha.

Awww Fran bummer on the STS hun how strange our bodies are ( and mean too at times) hopefully it will show next week.

Great you have sorted childcare out, it sounds like your not going to have a problem leaving him, it will be great him interacting with others too.

STS is annoying! Maybe it's just water - you're feeling like you've had inch loss so hopefully it will show next week. Still, at least you won't have to fight off all the media attention surrounding your psychic child, so be thankful for small blessings! :D

The tour was really good! We ended up having to rush it a bit though as we'd booked a package with coach transfers that gives you 3.5 hours to do the tour (they estimate it'll take you 3) and we just weren't done! We had to queue for a long time to get Butterbeer though, and we did manage to see just about everything. I didn't queue up for a wand duel or a green-screen broomstick session though. It is a huge celebration of everyone who worked behind the scenes. The props and artwork are just incredible! I was eyeing up the jewellery in the shop but it was so expensive. There was a very pretty Fawkes necklace but it was £130 and not dramatically dissimilar to one I got in Accessorize for a tenth of the price! I was tempted by a Timeturner necklace for £40 but I got a keyring instead, reckoning I'm probably too old...

I STS last week and was really p£&5ed off! I was certain I had lost but as always things don't go the way we expect. I think my 4 this week was the 2 owed from last week! Stick at it, you know it works, sometimes it just doesn't do it when we want it too xx

Hey fran do you measure yourself I know you were saying your clothes feel loser so it could be from inches??
Sorry you sts but hopefully it will come off next week :)
Great about getting things from the skip :) I love upcyling...
I smashed my teapot (the one I was boasting about) yesterday cleaning the kitchen.. sob

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww no. Nothing good comes from cleaning. Lol. My measurements fluctuate a lot so it is too hard to tell if it is normal change or not. Clothes fitting works better for me. Went up to get the trolley thing from where I moved it (back on to school grounds away from the skip) and someone, probably a builder, has made off with it. Bit annoyed but that's life. Nate loves the toy from the skip though. So that's something. Nearly everything in my place is second hand, off my parents, from a charity shop or the tip. Classy that I am.

Had a great day today! Beat some technology trying to thwart me, got to be creative at work, flirted on the phone offering a business opportunity, came out of work to find a free cupboard from the school. I was going to wheel it home but a man loaded into his car for me and dropped us both off at my house. Das also reduced my water bill from £127.23 to £61.21 by taking the water meter reading. Woop. The business opportunity thing was great I've got a voucher from a new restaurant in town to be one of the prizes at the quiz we are organising for November.

Yup. I said that his restaurant would feature on the poster which will go in the parish magazine and everyone in the parish gets a free copy. We get 100-150 people every Sunday who will see it. The poster will also be down at the village store which is also a petrol station. So I can offer all that advertisement for free, as well as word of mouth passing from the winner of the meal, as I already know it is good, all this in exchange for a meal for two, because, as a church we couldn't afford to offer such a good prize otherwise. He was so keen. If he was reluctant I was going to bring in that we are a registered charity and he could write it off his tax bill.

Like selling ice to Eskimos lol - well done chick. Whens the raffle drawn and what will the funds be for that are raised from the tickets x

I'm not sure if it is a raffle prize or a quiz prize. They are so going to get me getting all the prizes from now on. Lol. It is general funds. So pays for me (a thank you) and heating, electricity, water, people's expenses, licensing for music reproduction and performance etc etc etc. Oh and I found a cheaper source for our printer ink. It is the same product by the same people but is £50 instead of £70. Pretty awesome.

Weekend was busy too. Food festival. Eep. Haha.

Nate had his first 2 hours at the child minders and loved it. Apparently he had pink juice and a biscuit. No idea what pink juice is! She has a postman pat helicopter and puzzle so Nate was so happy. He was in such a better mood for having been there instead of at sw and because I could listen and not chase nate round trying to stop him from breaking everything it was a lot less stressful and much more enjoyable. Turned out the scales were being wonky last week, so everyone lost apart from me and this week everyone got big gains.... except me. I went up a half, so as always im backwards to everyone else.

Got home, mr tesco came and I have sorted through my cupboards. I have some lower syn treats too like sugar free jelly and flumps. Crisps I got are low syn too and all in a box.

Bought mum a lovely pug mug in town too

Hi Fran. Been missing you! Is it THE Mr Tesco delivery man from last time? You know - the good looking one?

Haha, no, not even my favourite old one. Got my flask though. Woop.

Mum is really happy with her pug mug. It is to say thanks for having Nate and can you please have him for 3 days instead of 2 as she can't fit him in on the other days yet and I really dont want him going to different minders on different days. When she saw it was a mug from touch ofvvintage she didnt even need to unwrap it. She knew what it was and she wanted it but knew it'd be expensive. Good job I saw it today though, it was the last one. So it is her mug for at mine.

They're coming round for roast chicken tomorrow, then I can use the carcass for making soup. Woop.

How are you doing hun?

Back