How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

It wasn't really worth watching unless you wanted to wind yourself up. Another big fat tick for today food and drink wise. Mum is coming round at 10am before we catch the bus to bridport. Got to do washing up and normal morning routine by then. My plans went wonky because of going to mum and dad's for tea on Wednesday. So lunch will be a jacket spud out, breakfast is either full English or magic pancakes. Then I'm stuck for what to have for tea. I have cod and salmon as well as chicken, extra lean mince and bacon and sausages. I feel funny having potato at lunch and dinner, but lunch out there's often little choice. Any suggestions welcome. And as I typed that I thought "curry and rice!" Duh!

Hi Fran. Have a lovely day out. As for dinner - how about some noodles and stir fry with your salmon?

Morning Fran, I always seem to eat jacket spud when we're out.. Today will be one of those days :rolleyes: it's the safest option for me on green. Good job I like them lol.
Hope you have a good day xxx

Sounds yummy anju, I don't do stir fry often because munchkin struggles a bit and we just had salmon yesterday, but you have inspired me to look at my sw Asia book again for next week's menu! Thank you!

It's the safest option isn't it?! I find it hard looking at menus because we can eat chips, burgers, spag bol, curry etc, but we just cook it differently. You can't screw up a jacket spud, apart from one place I went to but it was so gross I left it, and Nate's kids meal was saturated with salt. Hideous.

I thought you were doing ee tonight for going out?

Right, all washing up done, dry clothes taken down and folded, breakfasts scoffed. Time to get myself ready and to pick what to wear!!! The sun is shining :)

I love the taste of Asia cook book. Made Indonesian curry, but didn't do it the their way as was really faffy - used Schwartz Thai spices. Was a bit too watery so added some Greek coconut and vanilla muller lights to it which made it really creamy and yum! In fact the family loved it so much, they wanted the same dinner again the following day! Unheard of in my house!
Got the pork in the slow cooker already, just about to make the coleslaw.
Have a good day out xx

Ooh very good anju. Lovely day and I am pooped! Nate is exhausted. He passed out against mum on the bus. He is nearly going now. Got about £25 for some of the stuff they have sold so far. Bought loads of stuff too in the shops and market. I haggled for the first time! So exciting. The wind really came just before we got on the bus back and they couldn't take us all the way home because a tree was down, so dad had to rescue us! Nate was an utter flirt, charmer and general show off, but ever so good. I was really proud. We left just after 10am and got home just after 5pm. Other than at the cafe and at the pub (lunch) and buses he walked the whole time. We had the pushchair he just wanted to walk. I'll be cooking tea after stinky has gone to bed. He says he doesn't want anything to eat.

Aww, bubs is a bit poorly now. A nice long kip should see him right! Scoffed my curry and plonked on the sofa. Plenty sure I've done my body magic! Had a super day shopping. Got nate a car cushion, a ball, 6 framed classic car pictures (haggled from £30 to £10), a duvet cover that's all trucks and stuff and a toy oven he seemed fixated with! I got a dress, leather handbag, tea set, embroidery floss, a magazine... ERM think that is it. Mum, Nate and I had a real giggle. And Nate was crying at home, when I asked why he said it was because he wanted to go back to bridport! Bless him. He was happy because I told him we were going back next week. I have to pick up a bag I took to be repaired.

Awwww whats up with the little one Fran? too much excitement?

Wow you have had a bumper day and good on ya for haggling what a bargain x

Bit warm amd snuffley, didn't want anything to eat when we got back, threw up the first and only mouthful of milk he was given before bed and just had a cuddle instead.

I just had a curly wurly, hifi (heb), and ww cake. Along with the sausage this morning makes 11 syns.

They are a bit fox marked but will look nice and I can copy the images into new pictures for him. The tea set was my best buy. It's 1970s and so nice (not everyone's cup of tea but I love real retro tea sets and it's in fabulous condition) it was marked as £3 but it turned out everything was half price! Mum said I was mental buying it to take home on the bus. It's just draining from being washed now. The handbag was in a £2.50 rummage bin in a preloved shop. I asked to make sure. Perfect condition, real leather, no marks, no stains. Mum looked at it after I bought it and said it was worth a bit :) oh I got nate a wee puzzle too for being a good boy. The last tea set I bought was my 1950s one and it was nearly 10 years ago.

I have such a home-for-unloved-toys home. Ha.

Awww bless him hope hes ok tomorrow.

Hey we cant pass up a bargain and if thats what you collect then brill to the savings x

I buy pretty things, not necessarily tea sets. I think munchkin just has a cold. He was so funny flirting and showing off and chatting to people. He insisted I helped feed him, despite being capable himself and nanny had finished, so I was feeding him and mum was feeding me and we were all laughing, and a few tables away 2 parents were going mental at their kids to be quiet.... It was only a wetherspoons! Before we left Nate goes up to two women and starts chatting away to them! They thankfully thought it was cute and I joked I needed her wine! Monkey!

I know he's awful! He couldn't understand why a boy was being fussed and he wasn't so he got the car cushion and went to show the woman to distract her on to him. Bloody embarrassment! He's used to being the famous one. Childminder took him up town for a wander around and she was amazed he didn't ask for thing and held her hand the whole time. It was just the two of them. When they got back they had a biscuit and said it was their secret and not to tell mummy, and first thing he says is about the secret biscuit. Lol. He just gets attention and special treatment all the time from people. Waiting for the bus a woman walking past fussed him, that was the first of the day. Luckily mum is used to it. If I'm with other friends, even those with kids are surprised. Dumb dumb here thought all kids got fussed. He's only recently started to go to strangers. I'm waiting for him to grow out of it. OK I'm rambling and making no sense - must be bed time!

He just woke screaming insisting there are cars and motorbikes walking in his room and some black, pink and green horses. He has a temperature and he is nearly allowed more calpol. Child is 100% mental though. Apparently the motorbike was walking round the supermarket wearing his welly boots... and describing the cars to me and he's following them with his eyes. Crackers!

Back