How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Aye, because I have lost a lot I have to mix things up more to keep up the losses. I have just been knitting. Not hungry yet but i don't doubt it will come.

Hey skinny ;) that's fab about the smaller size coat and a double yay to the 20 quid off it. Win win in my eyes!!

Food looks great for today. Well done.

I wish I knew someone who knitted. I could really do with a new scarf and gloves..hehe

So I have had my 3 meals, and healthy extras :)

B: pear, banana, yogurt, two satsumas
S:nothing
L: sw quiche with a filling of onion, mushrooms, roasted butternut squash, peppers, carrot and red onion with a tiny jacket potato (roughly 150g raw weight) loads of beetroot, a pickled onion and green beans.
S: nothing
D: homemade burgers, bun (heb), salad, baked beans, sw chips. Yogurt. I was quite pleased as I used roughly the 150g raw weight potato p/p for the chips too. Often I make loads and feel too full.

The only downside is that I am still bloating up like a bloody beach ball.

Ooh busy day today! Thank god for oaty pancakes!

B: oaty pancake with yogurt, banana, grapes (someone else polished off the mixed fruit) and pear.

Then off to bridport shopping. I bought part of mum's Xmas present. A broach similar to one a bratty child stole. I also got loads of new wool from a lush shop in bridport. Ooh I could have spent hours there! Then we had a nice wander round and had a syn free drink :) dad had a current teacake and I robbed 1/3 for nate. Haha.
Then to waitrose and Morrisons then Nate and I got dropped off in town (after feeding Nate a sandwich in the car) to get our hair cut. Oh Nate was as good as gold. So proud! Then we got picked up, munchkin ran around a while. He was beyond tired as he usually naps for an hour and a half up to 3 hours and he didn't nap today. He did pass out for 5 minutes in the car before being rudely awakened.

Tea was pasta, the rest of the family was having it with chicken livers. Which I hate, and aren't cooked enough for Nate to try so we had ours with lowlow (hea) in it. He had peas, mushrooms and carrots and leeks, I had that plus LM sausages chopped up, which Nate doesn't like. So it has turned out to be a green day so I have another heb to use. Yay.

We picked up cadbury highlights caramel flavour sachet too, 2 syns, might have that later. First I need to drink a litre of something.

Franalamadingdong said:
the hot chocolate sucked, i threw it out.

weighed myself earlier but someone moved the scales so they read different now. it was saturday evening +1lb = wednesday morning official weigh in at group. well today it read 15stone 6.2lbs which i know is wrong. so annoying!

Oh no shame about the hot choc. My faves are options Turkish delight and options mocha choca. I love them but they are hard to find. In fact I think Turkish delight was limited edition.

Yay on the coat that is a bargain.

Oh no shame about the hot choc. My faves are options Turkish delight and options mocha choca. I love them but they are hard to find. In fact I think Turkish delight was limited edition.

Yay on the coat that is a bargain.

I only like the posh options lol. Chocolate brownie is my fave!

I may have a new favourite soon though - was in whittards Xmas shopping and they have a skinny luxury hot choc which looks as though it would work out pretty reasonable syns wise (about 4 syns from memory). More than worth it it have proper hot choc again!

The Turkish delight is still around, I saw some in Morrisons yesterday. I like options mint and option orange the best. I have a cadbury highlights hazelnut one for tonight.

The coat is awesome. It's a boutique brand so it means there won't be loads of other people wearing the same thing. I always get loads of compliments when I wear something from boutique shops. Which is handy as it is all we have in lyme regis! A critical mass skirt probably gets the most because it is so different. I've a long cardigan that has rabbit fur on it so I don't wear that to group as we have a lot of vegetarians. I figure it is like leather, if I eat it I can wear it.

Started my knitting last night and it is looking good. Might even finish it this weekend. How good is chunky wool?!?! It keeps me from snacking all evening too. Although this week I have decided to have mid-high syns every day. Or rather my hormones decided.

I took my measurements yesterday 42" 33" 42" and when i went downstairs my mother, who doesn't give false/unearned compliments exclaimed "oh my god your waist is tiny!" Now obviously it isn't , it needs to be 3" smaller for me to be out of the danger zone, but it did look fab compared to my chest and hips. The other thing is I know I'm a pear shape, I carry my weigh on my hips, legs and bum, but yesterday's measurements hinted that if i keep going I could have an hourglass figure! God I hope so. Thirdly my mother, the one who can be blunt at times, often says that I have lost a lot of weight from my boobs and that they are tiny now. They're not tiny. Oddly they seem to be growing again, again that might be down to our lovely hormones again. And lastly I didn't take my measurements when i first joined. I didnt realise I had to, but a few lbs away from my 2 stone award I took them and they were 48" 41" 52" so in a little over 2.5 stone later I have lost 6", 9", and 10" respectively. It feels a bit wow.

On to food, I had a full flabbers this morning. 2 sausages (2 syns), Bacon, egg, beans, onion, mushroom, tomatoes. And an apple while I was cooking. Yep I woke up ravenous this morning. And i am hungry again now! But no eating just yet I have laundry, washing up, quails and bins to do first. Darn my going out yesterday! If I go quick it so counts as body magic right? ;)

Oh my god! You live in Lyme Regis?! That is one of my favourite places in the world. I spent a lot of my childhood there with my nan (she lived in Chard).

I want to go back now!

Back