How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Haha, I imagine you doing that grabbing fistfuls of chicken! I had a portion telling off, hence the small plate dictatorship. I finished nate's blanket and I have nearly done nate's chair. I'm a flat pack diva! Good bloody job really. Nothing for Nate from his useless father, but I wasn't expecting anything.

Nah, he said he was sending money for xmas that never came, he sent £20 for his 1st birthday and a card, and he has sent about 20 messages of having a new number. God knows why he keeps having new numbers, but I don't really care.

All finished now and so hungry I got another piece of frittata. I've defrosted some berries so might have to have berries and yogurt else I will eat the other half of the frittata!

I will upload pictures in a tick :) He has 2 new pop-up books, 2 pirate figures for his ship and a bunch of animals for his noah's arc. he has a MASSIVE thing from mum and dad and I used a gift card from my aunt for it too. Some huge toy thing. It was a pain to get on the train, with a toddler and a buggy!

Lucky boy! Is it Sunday his birthday? I know I've read you say on here before but can't remember exactly!

Good idea having the berries, so hard to resist when there's so etching yummy already made, you can look forward to it tomorrow though!
I'm off to bed in a min, look forward to seeing the pics tomorrow! Night night x

I'm not a winnie the pooh fan, but it was the only chair with a desk attachment. I'm sure when it is roughed up a bit I will be happy to sand it down and repaint it. The blanket picture is a bit small but fabric patches that aren't red with white spots are the cath kidston cowboy print. It's taken forever to do! Now I can start a new project. Yay. Oh and the seat of his chair lifts up for storage. Which is where I have put his books. If it stops raining for a bit tomorrow we will walk to the shop for some new crayons too I think.

He will love them Fran no doubt there wont only be books stored in there when Nate sees it lol i imagine there will be toy cars etc in too. The blanket is gorgeous and what a special keepsake. Well done chick x

Ahh it's been lovely reading through about what you do for your son, he's a very lucky little chappy! :) The seat and the blanket are gorgeous! Well done! Fab mummy! Xx

The blanket is stunning, you are really talented. I am sure Nate will love it and treasure it. Have a good day xx

Nate is a lucky boy to have a mum like you. The blanket is beautiful. He will have a fabulous day on Sunday, bless him. Is he any better?

I was good. I dished out dinner, then put salad down for 1/3 of my smaller plate and part of my pasta for the other 2/3rds. I had grated a sneaky courgette in there too. Good job I did that. Nate ate his pasta, then some of my spare pasta, then a yogurt and then most of a pot of jelly. He could not fit any more in! So his appetite is back! I did have 1/8 of nate's teacake early at 1.5 syns. so 0, 13.5, 2.5, 1.5 syns for the week. Using the smaller plate and only eating when hungry. and the scales aren't moving at all :(

Thanks hun. I checked again this evening in what I normally check in and at the normal time and it shows 1.5lbs down (so half a lb lower than I was). Nothing much going on. The monster found his chair and he loves it, just not impressed he found it. No party. He is still contagious but hopefully take him out on Tuesday to the animal place. And I will be popping into the kitchen to bake his cake in a moment. I calculated the syns earlier today but not had a chance to bake it yet.

I know. It is a Sunday too so nothing is open. Last year we just went down to the park and we were just in t-shirts it was so warm. How different is this year?!

In the future presents will be hidden in my room but that chair is solid wood and I'm not carrying that up and down two flights of stairs. He hasn't seen his animals or pirates yet. He found one book when dad was supposed to be babysitting, but it was re-hidden. He loves the chair. I think he might end up having his birthday cake on it. Just baked it ready to be decorated when he is napping tomorrow :) I think mum is looking forward to it. I forgot how good I am at baking. you can't bake with sweetener and ****. It has to be sugar to get the right structure. We did ginger bread biscuits at Christmas time which he enjoyed doing and he found an Easter crafty activity box earlier that I think we will do at some point this week. I will have to get him a wee Easter egg too.

He got 2 cards in the post today. I think one from my aunt and one from my grandma, my grandad doesn't send cards but I think he sent some money down for him. Both my brothers called. One said the card should be here on Monday but as the present was got online he doesn't know when that will come, the other said he hasn't got him anything because he is skint. He also didn't send a card for mum's birthday, dad's birthday or mother's day so he is really going for it. And his dad seems to have forgotten he exists. He has a MASSIVE toy from my parents, and those bits from me, so I figure he is still very spoiled little boy. Mum said I might need an extension on this house for all of Nate's toys! I think she might be right.

Really he is still too young to understand birthdays so I didn't want to go over board. Next year will be party time!

Back