How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Most of his previous posts seem a bit cryptic too so I wouldn't wonder too much! Lol x

Lol do you remember a few weeks ago there was a random poster on here? He was posting silly things about womens TOTM etc? well ..... I think hes back lol

Lol texty, maybe he is jealous.

Yep mrstore a really long one. Haha.

Sticking to my smaller plate. I think I just ram more food on to it. Lol

Woke this morning SO hungry. So maybe I am eating less?

B: beans on toast (heb) and cheese (hea) a banana and a pear. That's filled the hole and should stop any snack temptation this morning.

Nate's eyes are much better again today - such a relief.

Well it is nearly 2pm and I'm starting to feel hungry. Got a little boy snuggling on my lap. He didn't have a long nap today, not short either but he is a bit dozy and clingy. Eyes are much better, but i was right, he is back to not being happy with me being near his eyes. Called up and confirmed I will take the house. I cant wait to see inside.

It hasn't stopped raining here, which is good and rubbish as I can't take out disease boy anyway.

Nate said "i'm happy." So I don't feel so bad about him being stuck inside.

It should be about a month should there be no more delays.

He isn't happy now, he wants the marshmallows for his birthday not the lunch I've made for him. So he is playing up loads. Had lunch but was so hungry by the time I was cooking I had some ham and beetroot. still hungry now, which is why i hate waiting until I'm hungry to cook. It builds up really fast and then takes forever to go away. Grr. Had a biscuit. So 2.5 syns for the day.

hey texty, I'm ok, Nate's better but he has no appetite :( I might bust out the OJ tomorrow because he hasn't pooped in a couple of days either.

Marshmallows are awesome, but they're for his birthday so he will just have to wait until Sunday. I might do chocolate cupcakes with a marshmallow on top. I figure it'll be easier to work out syns that way and it won't dry out.

Hunger was fine I just distracted myself. Decided I didn't want my planned dinner. ended up having garlicy mushrooms (button mushrooms, onion, garlic, spring onion, water and fat free fromage frais), sw chips, and 1/4 of a frittata (in a small frying pan, boo to the small plate enforcement) made up with cherry tomatoes, garlic, onion, courgette, mushroom, peppers, chicken and egg. SO yummy I'd have happily eaten the whole thing! but I can now ward off any vampires. I stink. mmm.

Nate's eyes are miles better and he laughs at his eye-snot on the cotton wool as I say "blurgh! look at your eye snot!"

Just need to finish off his blanket. I am almost done. Then I need to put his chair together while I have some peace and quiet. Catching up on loads of recorded stuff too. hurrah. My life is so exciting ;) This is after I have caught up with everyone on here.

Aw rubbish, think that's one of the few problems with sw, it makes it hard to stop as you know its "free food" I get the beacon too going "there's food in here! Eat me! Eat me!" Stupid thing needs to pipe down!
Do distraction tactics work for you? Nail painting etc. I tried it once and it worked till I went 'sod it i can redo any I smudge, let me in fridge!'

Back