How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

You've done well with your syns. You really deserve your weight to move, I understand you feel devastated but you have come so far hun.

My friend makes a yummy courgette and walnut cake and carrot cake with yogurt frosting - ooh just thinking about it makes me want a piece of her cake now.

Well done with the synage Fran Adelle is right you so deserve those scales to move (a lot)

Adelle that cake sounds interesting

Cant wait to see how they turn out and try them Im out good friday day time and possibly monday but could spend saturday cooking again

Ooh, I saw a courgette one and I made notes on sw-ing it and a cola cake too. Decided sweetener is rubbish for baking so only did cola cupcakes. Hope yours turns out well :)

Well it is constant eating too much? Not eating enough? Not enough syns? Too many syns? Too much ee? Try red and green? Try success express? Only thing I have been avoiding is bloody fast forward. I have the pack, but I really don't want to do it.

God knows what's stopping your body. You do everything right. There's no reason for it. Just hope you don't have to do the dreaded FF.

I love dippy eggs, I just couldn't be bothered this morning.

So glad for tap class, Nate was being a right arsehole this morning. Didn't want his breakfast, happy to take mine, whining and being a little arse, messing with stuff he knows he isn't allowed near, being destructive, then scaring the dog trying to wash him aparently. He is just about to go to sleep now, hopefully it'll be a long one.

At tap I fell over. And I mean OVER. Would have been more embarrassing if I had any dignity left. We have all nearly fallen over a few times because of loads of slippy patches of the floor. But today I slipped, and fell, and went thud. I found it hilarious. I said my heel just slipped under me and I went down, but thankfully I have lots of padding, and no my ankle is fine, and I'm fine, any dignity loitering around has gone but other than that I was ok. The rest of the group are now well scared about thudding to the ground on a slippy bit even more than they were before. 2 weeks off and then we're back :)

Ouch! Tappedy tap crash bang wallop! Hope you ok x

I also laughed at it minks! You've got such a way with words fran makes me laugh so much- Best one that sticks in my mind is no biscuits for bell ends :) I nearly died at that one!

Snap!! That one killed me too! Xx

Not wrong at all minks. He has been a complete arsehole all day. I can't be doing with people who make out their kids are perfect. Sometimes he is adorable, other times I could quite happily launch him out the window. I wouldn't say it is a way with words, just a bit blunt. That bellend kid is a knob!

Ankle and back and hand and side-bum-thigh are a bit sore now. Lol. It was hilarious. Scared the ******* out of everyone else though. Lol. It is ok, someone else poked someone else in the boobie with a cane and then she wacked herself in the face with it. hahaha

Back