How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Ooh I need new jeans I might have to look at New Look. Plus you don't need the plus size section now do you?! Great feeling really.

Can you really be shopped out?! For me I think it's impossible.

You got some good bargains today.

Haha, true. I need a new vacuum for my new place when they've finished them off ... maybe not until may now, all I know is they're not ready for the 22nd of april. and vax are really long lasting and they're half price at argos and mum & dad are off there tomorrow so they can pick it up for me :)

Nope, I don't really need the big section, just habit I guess. The jeans are great for £15. No where did it say they were on offer though! and with that £10 voucher it was even cheaper :) the wellies I got for nate were from a giftcard. they were £10 - so cute, black, white and red and lovely. He has £5 left on it now. I got some of those weetabix oaty bars at the 99p store too. they're a heb and thought i could try them out. :)

Tried on the sucky in vest and it is great. And it doesn't stop me from breathing or squish anything out elsewhere - which i worried about. I must have gotten the right size :) Gives a lovely silhouette still. and only £6!

Haha, true. I need a new vacuum for my new place when they've finished them off ... maybe not until may now, all I know is they're not ready for the 22nd of april. and vax are really long lasting and they're half price at argos and mum & dad are off there tomorrow so they can pick it up for me :)

Nope, I don't really need the big section, just habit I guess. The jeans are great for £15. No where did it say they were on offer though! and with that £10 voucher it was even cheaper :) the wellies I got for nate were from a giftcard. they were £10 - so cute, black, white and red and lovely. He has £5 left on it now. I got some of those weetabix oaty bars at the 99p store too. they're a heb and thought i could try them out. :)

Tried on the sucky in vest and it is great. And it doesn't stop me from breathing or squish anything out elsewhere - which i worried about. I must have gotten the right size :) Gives a lovely silhouette still. and only £6!

I wanted to try one ov those slimming vests ive had the knickers which are brill but need a smaller size now coz the old ones dont work. OH keeps telling me i dont need them anymore but i guess its just habit n still not feeling 100% about my body yet. Sounds like u had a great shopping day x

Yay to the shopping, boo to the wrong sizes, I hate when that happens. And I couldn't agree more about boys clothes aged 2-7, my nephew is 5 and it's hard to find anything that doesn't have a frigging cartoon character on or some stupid slogan.

How's your day going to shape up? Xx

You will need a vacuum for your new place, I've just bought a new Vax from Argos and its so powerful it looks like its going to pull up the stair carpet, it's brill.

Where was your vest from hun?

Sucky vest is just from Primark and it goes down to my thighs. It is really good. Problem is mum wants to try it. She weighs 5.5lbs less than me but is 5" shorter and an apple shape. The vest is a 16-18 because they don't do a 14-16 and I really don't want her buggering up how it fits. Oh well, I think she will give up trying it on as it is a little awkward until it is over your boobs.

If you feel better with them do it. It is because in jersey dresses without leggings (bare legs being a summer aim) my tummy wibbles. Lol. I wanted a vest because it is higher than I'd want to wear knickers. Lol. Worth a go for £6.

Adelle, mine is the new really strong one. The little one, not the upright, just so it is easier to carry up and down stairs. Pet hairs aren't a worry for us as we won't have one, and if I need to dog sit our dog doesn't shed hair. But I figured I may as well spend the money on a super one and keep everything in good nick while they are on offer. Decided in the lounge I'm using the flooring we have in the kitchen. It is finely but looks like wooden flooring. It is really good and we have loads spare so I won't need to buy much and I will just get a rug. It'll just be easier with Mr muck bucket to vacuum and mop.

Ah minks maybe I should design clothes for the boys 2-7 market as there's such a gap of nice stuff on the highstreet ;) generally Tesco (surprisingly) and vertbaudet have some nice pieces. M&S had a couple of pieces that were ok, but not much. Then you look over and the girls section is massive.

We are staying in today so Nate can run around and play. He hasn't had much of a chance the past few days. I got an Easter craft kit for him (good old 99p store) so we will do that this afternoon. Tea is stew that we didn't eat yesterday so no need to cook tea. Woop. While he is asleep I am going to finally sort through his bagged up old clothes into ragman vs sell and start ironing (boo) the 1 year + stuff and take photos. I know someone who is interested in those bits at flab club. I suppose I could mention it at toddler group too when they are open after Easter holidays. The less I need to upload and put through eBay then package and post the better!

Pretty chilled day after two full days. Nate'll be thankful for the break. I will take him out for a walk tomorrow if he doesnt cough tonight.

Had some relatively good news today. We thought my grandad had a stroke, but it is just a chest infection (from titting around outside in the cold) and he is on some medication he doesn't need and he was a tit and took "dont drink when you are on these antibiotics" to mean when he had taken the last one he could drink again! Muppet. They are the drugs they give to alcoholics to make them really ill if they drink. So relatively good news. No stroke, just a bit poorly and a muppet. He is getting more vulnerable though and my uncles family are taking the piss, and even strangers are saying strange stuff - like a taxi driver trying to get my Grandad to let him in to play cards. :/ so mum'll be going up soon to try to talk him into selling up his house and renting a house or flat in one of those sheltered communities. I know he isn't keen but he lives in a not very nice area of Birmingham and he is an old man on his own.

Ok, so usual bit: food
B: was SO hungry. Had 2 bgty sausages (1 syn), 2 Bacon no fat, egg, mushroom, onion, tomato and beans. Using Hea on milk for tea. I had about a can's worth of fizzy water too.

Lunch will be made when parents come back I think, left over pork chopped up and mixed with that batchelors rice stuff and a heap of veg lobbed in too.

Tea is stew. So other than the 1 syn I won't be having any syns today to balance me out a bit for the week. Pretty pleased that even with the fish and chips, calorie wise I was still on track :)

I think I might have to take a trip to Primark then. My hoover is a little pull along one, I can't stand uprights.

It's good news your grandad hasn't had a stroke. Hope your mum can persuade him to move, if it means he will be safer and you all will worry less.

Ooh this vest sounds fab, jersey material is a bugger for showing lumps and bumps however comfortable it might be! I've got some of the shorts but the overspill at the top isn't nice! Think I might have to get the vest!

Ooh fran the clothes designer! You should, I've not got to the 2+ buying yet as josh my nephew is only 1 but sounds very frustrating.
Enjoy the chilled day, as nice as it is getting out and about its just as nice to have a day at home doing nothing sometimes!
Good news about grandad xx

Aye, he is stubborn though. We will see. Sounds like the same as me.

Parents picked up the pyrex cast iron casserole pan in the Tesco offer too. We have one each now and loads more stickers to use.

The craft thing was crap. Glue won't stick foam together. Sellotape doesn't really either. We had a go though.

The vest is good. I am yet to wear it out though, so I dunno how it feels for a full day. I wondered about knicker muffins, but it was wobbly Yum that needed disguising from wobbling so a vest made more sense.

Started sorting through clothes then Nate woke up. Dreading going back to it with him as he is being rotten this afternoon and I know he will throw them in a heap on the floor. Urgh. Baby straight-jacket

ok grandad development... it could be CO poisoning. Bloody dramas! Miss Marple (or as I call her monk/mum) downstairs came out with it today. He's not had any of his stuff checked since 1972! My uncle's getting some CO detectors tomorrow to check it and poor old grandad has his window open and heating off (BRRR) and already sounds more with it and less confused.

Nate's old clothes.. I've sorted 2 big bags into higher end and lower end and in age ranges and charity shop. Still got loads left. Hope there is a 0 insertion fee ebay weekend soon.

Food has been good.

B: 2 bgty sausages (1 syn), bacon, egg, beans, mushroom, onion, tomatoes
L: batchelors rice, pork, carrot, courgette, red onion, mushroom (forgot to put in peppers), curry powder
D: stew (mum made it) Only 1 bowl. Normally I'd have 2, so I am feeling good.
Snacks: weetabix oaty bar (heb), grapes, banana, ww yogurt.

The oaty bar was a bit rubbish so they'll become my sotw basket donation when I have gotten rid of the alpen light summer fruits. haha.

1 syn for the day which I do believe brings me up to 40 for the week. not planning any syns for tomorrow which will bring me back to an average of 10 a day for the week so far.

Great food day but not so great on the Grandad front. Hope your uncle can get it sorted for him.

I don't like the weetabix bars either.

well getting his heating sorted and up to code is going to be a lot easier than recovery from a stroke. It explains his confusion too. Given that, I'm hoping it is CO, it is so much easier to resolve!

Doing that chicken curry I really liked last week for tea tomorrow, and use up the left over pasta sauce in the fridge at lunch, probably with jacket potato and salad, thinking cheese omelette for breakfast so I can use my heb later... although not on an oaty bar. haha.

Having a wee think. there's a play kitchen for sale at vertbaudet for £38 instead of £95. But I think Nate has so much already, and it's going to take up loads of room. But I have found a cheaper rug for his new room so that's good :)

Ok, so an engineer came round to grandad's and there was a CO leak. My mum's such a smartipants. And grandad is much better already. Thank God!

Foodwise, I had an apple, mushrooms and a hea cheese omelette. nom nom.

ebay wise there is a 0 insertion fee weekend this weekend :D so just uploading all my phone photos so it is easier to upload the clothes and there are over 3000 images. lol. it tends to do 3 of the same photo and webpages as well, so it should be 800-900 :)

Nate's a snoozing so I am going to get ironing as soon as the photos have cleared so I can upload them all and get selling (I've never sold anything on ebay before)

Thank goodness Grandad is ok - thats a worry, bless him.

Ive never used e bay before either Fran so you will have to let us know how you get on. I did mention to Stacey and Adelle a couple of weeks ago about setting up an account I have some stuff to put on but not loads at the moment.

Listing on eBay is a breeze now. It's so much easier to do than it used to be. You will both be fine when you start listing but shout if ur stuck.

They've condemned the whole thing, boiler, cooker, fires. So the gas is turned off to the house and he has some electric heaters and my uncle's ex popped round with his dinner today and tomorrow and i imagine the neighbours will be feeding him again. Bless them, I love my Grandad's road it smells of curry soo goooood. When he found his friend (hea Hung himself) all the neighbours were bringing him food, and someone lobbed a carrot cake over the fence for him. He still has his microwave and land of the takeaways so I think he will be ok. He said he feels 100x better already. I've called mum Dr sloane. Haha.

Made the chicken curry again tonight and it was much more watery this time. I just left the watery bit in the pan. It went down well.

Thanks adelle :) got to finish ironing and taking pictures first!

Back