How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Lol I hate ironing. Id gladly pay someone to do it. Yay another low syns day well done chick. It will be worth the hassle listing if you manage to sell them, housey housey fund :D

oui oui housey fund. I had £408 but I've spent £130 now... mostly on a vax. Got some flooring stuff sorted, going to put these tiles in the lounge, they look like wood, honest they are brilliant, we have them in the kitchen and I just thought it was the same wood flooring as we have in the lounge! anyway, we have loads spare, so when I measure up we can work out how much more I need to get... then I just have to lay the *******! and get a nice rug. then it's the stairs, hall and upstairs to underlay and carpet... Hoping Axminster carpets have some deals (Axminster is the next proper town over from us). I got nate two really cute car rugs for his room :) Got so much to get sorted but I can't do it until I have measured up!

That flooring sounds great Fran and it will save you lots having some spare. Carpets can be mega costly if you go for the really good stuff, which is money well spent in the long run cos they last years. I remember when we bought this house, someone had wanted it before us and chose the optional extras that you get with a new build. The extras were carpets ( the same one right through the house) like a biscuit colour. Then their mortgage must have fell through so we jumped at the chance. The carpets had already been laid but when we signed for the house we got all the paperwork along with it, the bill for the carpets was in with it £4,500 theres no way we could have afforded that lol phew saved us loads

Morning morning. Feeling quite slim today... Well as slim as I can feel at this size. lol. Onto the food

Hea - 350ml skimmed milk (in theory, I will just use a tiny bit for tea in reality)
Heb - wholemeal roll

B: plum. Sausage (1) sandwich with onions and mushrooms. Tea, tea, tea

I made the same for mum and Nate had one sausage, one slice of toast and onions and mushrooms and a banana :)

Hey ladies. No real plans. Had a request for our main meal to be at two as brother will be going home this afternoon. That is all prepped and waiting to be cooked off. Other than that probably moving the photographed stuff on to eBay. Stick of bloody ironing so I might not do that. Debating cake. After dinner I will be on 53 syns for the week with just tomorrow left. Or I might wait until post weigh in for cake goodness and have some chocolate.

What are you guys up to?

I wanted to go out but my ankle is a bit stiff and poop.

Aww you should have had that looked at after your fall Fran you might have chipped something there are lots of tiny little bones in the ankle.

I have no plans now for the rest of the day, aside from making something to eat later.

Hey Emma, how are you?

Because we had tea early (2pm) I'm not sure what to have this evening. I don't really like cooking and stuff after Nate has gone to bed.

B: sausage sandwich with mushrooms and onions. A plum (heb + 1 syn)
L: chicken yakitore (1 syn)

I'm on 53 syns for the week with WI Wednesday morning :) so I can use syns and we have a full kitchen so I could make whatever. If I made omelette I would want cheese and I had one yesterday and the day before so don't really want another. Hmmm. Any suggestions?

Thanks guys. Mum asked me to go make her egg, chips and beans so i did some for me too, but on a small plate and some fruit beforehand.

The yakitore was good and really simple. I added some thinly sliced red onion because there was no onion or garlic or anything in the recipe. It was a good move. Just used normal mushrooms too as we couldn't get any shitake. We will do it again. Perfect quick meal.

Thanks guys. Mum asked me to go make her egg, chips and beans so i did some for me too, but on a small plate and some fruit beforehand.

The yakitore was good and really simple. I added some thinly sliced red onion because there was no onion or garlic or anything in the recipe. It was a good move. Just used normal mushrooms too as we couldn't get any shitake. We will do it again. Perfect quick meal.

Dinner sounds nice and comforting. Nom!
Red onion is always going to get a thumbs up from me so I'll definitely add that when I make it. And if it's quick and simple then I'll get the boy to crack on with it ;) xx

It really is. The only faffy bit is cutting the carrots into matchsticks. I always sharpen my knife before I cook so it is Sharp. Then, after peeling & top and railing, I cut the carrots into 3rds, about 2". Then cut a 1/4 lengthway from each edge, then the last bit in half, then chop up each bit. You get just the right size and you won't cut yourself in the process :)

Syns are 53 for the week. I dunno if I fancy any chocolate, but I am still hungry :/

Oh, I sneak peeked, and it read 14st 12.8lbs :O then I realised I hadn't had an evening meal yet! Darn. Haha, oh well. Was lovely to see the 14 stone mark.

I got distracted sewing so today total is

B: plum. sausage (1) sandwich (heb) with onions and mushrooms
L: chicken yakitore and rice (1)
D: Banana, pear. Sw chips, egg and beans.

hea - milk
snacks - none :0
weekly syn total 53 :)

Having burgers tomorrow (EXCITED!) not sure what I fancy for breakfast and I think lunch is going to be chicken soup or SW roasted veg quiche. :)

I know, right! It'll not be there for WI on Wednesday morning, but you never know, maybe next week...

When I get into the 14s my BMI will drop to Obese (I) which is just amazing to me. It means the next category I am aiming for is overweight!!! woop. Which I think is just under 13 stone. If I can get down to that for my friend's wedding in September I will be thrilled. I think I was last 13 stone when I was 13... unfortunately I was 120cm... *blush* I did then grow about half a foot in less than a year, and then from 14-16 I grew to 5 foot 6 inches... and somehow I lost an inch. Grr. But yep, my BMI is pretty much the lowest ever. Everything from now on is new territory and I'm SUPER excited. As you can tell. haha. I really want my 5.5 stone award this month. I wanted it for Easter, but hey ho. If only I could afford to go shopping all day every week!

Aiming for 2lbs, will be ecstatic with anything more than that. my monthly losses this year have gone: 9.5, 0.5, 3. So if I can cram a good one in this month I will feel much better!

Back