How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

I know, right! It'll not be there for WI on Wednesday morning, but you never know, maybe next week...

When I get into the 14s my BMI will drop to Obese (I) which is just amazing to me. It means the next category I am aiming for is overweight!!! woop. Which I think is just under 13 stone. If I can get down to that for my friend's wedding in September I will be thrilled. I think I was last 13 stone when I was 13... unfortunately I was 120cm... *blush* I did then grow about half a foot in less than a year, and then from 14-16 I grew to 5 foot 6 inches... and somehow I lost an inch. Grr. But yep, my BMI is pretty much the lowest ever. Everything from now on is new territory and I'm SUPER excited. As you can tell. haha. I really want my 5.5 stone award this month. I wanted it for Easter, but hey ho. If only I could afford to go shopping all day every week!

Aiming for 2lbs, will be ecstatic with anything more than that. my monthly losses this year have gone: 9.5, 0.5, 3. So if I can cram a good one in this month I will feel much better!

You have every right to be excited, it is very exciting and you have done so well. I will keep it all crossed for you for WI tomorrow and hope you see the 14 number if not this week then next. You will look fabulous for the wedding in Sept and also it will be another excuse to go shopping for a wedding outfit!

Aww thanks hun. I said at WI last week I wanted to get into the next stone bracket in the next two weeks.

I will need a few outfits as I'm hoping to stay up there for a few days to see my old friends. Fingers crossed all my current stuff will be too big. Haha. Not that I need any excuse to shop. Tomorrow I'm either going to wear my new skirt (greys and pinks, monsoon, 16, £7.50 from charity shop) or my lime green dress with a purple belt same price and shop but a large (14). If I wear the dress I am sure someone will recognise it as it was in the window, but I love charity shops so that doesn't bother me. It is exciting to wear the thing from the window! It is funny, there's one woman who loves one of my skirts and calls it her skirt. "fran's wearing my skirt today. It's so nice." Lol. And they recognise if I'm wearing new jeans (a little creepy). Generally I get comments on my clothes. I just don't want to spend all day once a week in the same outfit. I weigh in leggings and a light dress (that I got after losing 2 stone) It is really nice but casual too so it is ok to keep wearing it 3 stone loss later :) I actually have a few dresses like that. An Anna Scott one that I got 8 months pregnant and a massai one I got at the same time and a monsoon one I have had for 7 years that always fits.

I like clothes.

Woke up this morning with my tummy rumbling. Started cooking a full English then mum wanted it when I was just putting the Bacon on so I split it with her and then Nate stole my egg, some onions and some bacon! After he had eaten his breakfast. So bloody rude.

B: sausage (0.5), bacon, mushroom, 1 baby new potato, 3 cherry tomatoes, onion. Next time I am hiding my breakfast. She was out of the house when I started. The other day she got out of bed because she could smell my breakfast!

Lunch is soup: bits of chicken, leeks, onions, carrots, potatoes. I forgot any garlic but there is so much leek and onion it should be fine.

Dinner is burgers! Debating between putting a babybel in the middle or slicing it and putting it on top under the grill before serving. With sw chips and salad.

I have been keeping to my small plate and it really seems to be helping.

Weekly syns so far is 54.5 so I might bust out a snickers (15) or kitkat chunky peanut butter (13) I know they have recalled those kitkats so I can't get any at the moment so I've been saving it. I am feeling the need to bust out some choc-choc syns today. 54.5 really is too low given how much more I want to lose.

good luck for weigh in tomo... you never know you might get in the 14s!
i love clothes too... i used to turn my nose up at charity shops then i realised how amazing they are... off work tomo so might have a scoot around mine... there is one street with 5 charity shops on it hehe :D xx

I did laugh at your mum getting out of bed because she could smell your breakfast, you have a lot of food stealers in your house!

I love clothes too and charity shops are great for bargains, especially when we are slimming and so theres no point in spending a fortune on clothing when (hopefully) they won't fit us for too long. Your skirt and dress sound lovely and a 14 - that must have been a lovely feeling.

Ooh jealous of the 5 on one street. We have 2, one we refer to as the expensive one. Haha. They get a lot of designer stuff. Axminster is better, they have a few but no clue as to things worth. I used to live in norwich and got Nate some fab stuff. Including a Ralph lauren tank top and a timberland long sleeve top (£1 including some jeans i redonated) and 4 items for £1 where I got loads of handknitted jumpers. When i was bigger charity shops had gross stuff but at 16 and lower there is nice stuff. My new skirt doesn't look like it's ever been worn :)

Adelle, I still spend far too much on clothes, I have gotten a bit better.

Yep, lots of food stealers. The dog is a pest too. Dad isn't too bad. You can't leave grapes out (i put them in the fridge and he leaves them alone, 2 minutes on the counter and he has eaten all bar 3), he kept stealing mum's chocolate too. Haha.

Dinner was delish and I used half a syn on some e.l. mayo.

I know I won't see 14 tomorrow but I am pretty happy I will have a loss. Just dunno how big or small. Planned this week's evening meals. Nom. So I will be popping an order online tonight. Nate has been really good today. He loved washing the potatoes bless him.

OMG thats fabbbbbbbb I will keep everything crossed for you hun - you have been so spot on this week the scales are lying if they dont move. Yummmmmmm to the snickers I love em im drooling now lol

I've been wanting a snickers for a few weeks. Wasn't that great to be honest, but I can't breathe through my nose at the moment so that might be why.

The 14s is pretty Damned exciting, but I'm being realistic in not really expecting to see it tomorrow, rather next week. But (big but) if I do see it tomorrow I will be trying to replicate this week so I can sneak in my 5.5 stone award for the next week. It is like my body has remembered it is supposed to get rid of the fat.

Oh, I saw a little bag/box of snickers miniatures in the 99p store (i am classy). It might be worth getting for a little snickery hit for fewer syns.

My fingers are crossed for you tomorrow sweetie, it's so deserved after a great week. Mini snickers would be too tempting for them to jump in my mouth like lemmings. Or like the popcorn I keep eating. Damn! Xx

Good luck with WI tomorrow. Fingers crossed you get into the 14s xxx

Pretty good. Just had a snickers. Yum. So got my 70 syns in just in time ;)

Had my last sp before WI and it said..... 14st 13.5lbs! *gasps* I SO SO SO hope that group's scales say the same. I would be doing a merry dance. Any which way it'll be a loss tomorrow, which is a nice place to be after the past few months.

OMG!!!! That is fab Fran. I hope you see that 14 number on SW scales but either way you will get a loss. It is so exciting - good luck. I think your body has remembered what to do.

Back