How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

what a pickle! he is so cute! def pic two, you can see the cheeky grin better :) xx

Ok, Chow for today

B: satsuma, banana, scrambles eggs on toast (heb1)
s: apple
L: jacket potato with beans and cheese (hea1), pickles
s: Pear, satsuma
D: pasta with lowlow (hea2), courgette, mushroom, onion, leek, yellow pepper, cauliflower, carrot and a yogurt
s: hifi light bar x2 (heb2) and salt and vinegar walkers from a multipack (6.5 syns)

'Twas a green day :) I went for our wee walk too after being a bit hibernate-y recently.

Planning to go to Bridport tomorrow to get 2 balls of wool, glitter, blank cards heehee, so dweeby :)

Helloooooo, I'm back to check out your diary for motivation and inspiration. First of all, sorry you were disappointed with the scales this week. I hope you have a nice big loss next week instead. Keep plodding on and those 1/2 pounds will soon add up.

Your little Nate is cute as a button. I really love the 1st pic as he looks teeny tiny and adorable, but you can see his face better in the second one so maybe that would be better for the cards. Perhaps you could zoom in on just him and crop it so you only see him?

Hope you're having a good friday :)

Well had a nice day out today. It was looking like a bad day. Nate woke in the night, which is now unusual for him. Then he slept until 9:30am! So that threw us out!

Breakfast was a heb of toast, scrambled eggs, banana and pear.
S: nothing
L: shared a Haley potato with beans and a hea of cheese and a side salad.
S: a chicken drumsticks, no skin, cooked on wednesday! Hurrah for left overs
D: cooking now. Courgette, broccoli, peas, sauteed new potatoes and salmon (skin removed) marinated in soy sauce, garlic and 1 syn worth of sweet chilli sauce :)

Yum, your dinner sounds lovely. I've not had salmon for ages. Must buy some on my next shop!

ok, so after dinner i had yogurt and this evening I've had a kitkat chunky 13 syns. so 14 for the day. Given all my walking today I'm pretty pleased. The only downside is I'm planning on going into Lyme Regis tomorrow to take nate to see santa and the reindeers etc, and it'll be temptation everywhere, and I really don't want 3 days of jacket potatoes. It'll be windy and raining too so can't bring food because it'll be wet and cold. hmm... added to the fact locals have seen me eating packets of ham in the shelters on more than one occasion. haha (and grapes and cherry tomatoes for superfree)

I'd love a kit kat chunky now!

Fran he is such a cutie - im with you i love the 1st one lol I think your family will be over the moon whichever one you decide - who can resist a little elf :D

Bllleuurghh! I hate peanut butter!

Me too!

Tell us! Tell us! Tell us! :)

Back