How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Heehee, thanks. Didn't get 1st place though, someone else got slimmer of the week. boo. hehe. I'm so happy for her though. she goes a bit up and down and I know this will mean so much.

Lol....I'd have loved to have seen your face as she was writing down what you weighed. What a great feeling that must've been. I thought you'd have got sotw with that loss no problem at all. Not that it matters. It's a great achievement regardless.

Oh and you're right. I will be moving down the stones with you. I've not eaten anything else since lunch time and it's weigh in in just over an hours time so i'm feeling really positive. :D

Heehee, thanks. Didn't get 1st place though, someone else got slimmer of the week. boo. hehe. I'm so happy for her though. she goes a bit up and down and I know this will mean so much.

Oh what a bummer! Never mind - you're the number one loser I've seen this week...that came out wrong. ;)

Good luck for your WI as well TootyFrooty!

Lol, thanks sally, I understood what you were saying. The other lady lost 5.5 this week and someone else who weighed and left lost 5, but she gained 2 last week so wouldn't have qualified. I told her off for playing herself down, she said it was only because she had more to lose so I handed her my book (she sometimes does the weighing) and told her to look at my starting weight and that I was bigger than her so to stop playing herself down and she has done really well because of herself, not her size.

Good luck tooty. Onwards and downwards hun. I have plenty of slimmer of the week stickers and 2 slimmer of the months so I am all good :)

Hi Fran

Well done on your loss this week. I noticed that we are very similar in starting weights and the amount of weight we have to lose. You are really an inspiration and always so positive, its nice to see :)

Oooh. I really want to try the TD muller but I haven't seen them anywhere. Was it the co-op you got yours? Are they doing them on offer just now?

That's fab about the tap dancing. Is it something you've always wanted to do?

Hi Kazzie haha, i'm not always positive, I've had my fair share of "I NEED TO EAT THE WORLD AND KILL EVERYONE NOOOOWWWW!" moments. usually about once a month. ahahha. You seem to be doing fabulously. have you set yourself a PAT?

Tooty, I was expecting it to be about 6 months before we'd see them down here, but we popped into our little co-op (2 aisles) because we like their chicken, and I always nosy the shelves. I saw them and squeaked. hahaha. I wanted to get 4, mum made me get 2 and 2 of another flavour in case they were no good. boo :(

I have wanted to have a go at tap dancing since I was about 15, but I was scared because I was far too unfit. 11 years on and about the same weight as I was then I'm thinking "let's do it!" Dad hasn't said no to minding Nate for the hour, and mum wants to do the tap dancing too. She was the one who pointed it out. So hopefully we are going. it is in 5 week blocks and is £5 a class, so it's really cheap.

b: pear, satsuma, banana, yogurt (0.5 syn)
l: beetroot, beans, egg, chips, sasuages (2 syn), brown sauce (1 syn)
s: satsuma (not much fruit left in the house)
d: pasta, ex lean mince, tinned tomatoes, pasatta, onion, garlic, mushrooms, wine (1 syn), 40g red fat cheddar (hea), melon slices.
s: banana, TD mullerlight, 2 hifi light bars (heb), chocolate (9 syns)

13.5 syns for the day, another 100% day 9/31 :D chuffed. Just been expanding on a rough plan for the week to have a clear plan and a shopping list. M&D doing the shopping this week on Friday.

OMG Fran she did the catch up thing again this week lol so funny cos the girl who said it wasnt at the meeting last week. She lost 2.5 this week and said it should have been more - ill have another good week and it will show next week ............. So our C said oh you too!!! do u think it sits out in the car park waiting for you until you get on and off the scales thinking shall i just sit here waiting until you come back to the car and ill hop back on

She is so funny its her mannerisms and her face lol

Thought I'd show what my son calls "muma" (mum) I'm not happy...

Kids lol. I bet you don't! Xx

4lb off is amazeballs! 5st award this month, that would be lovely! You can do it Fran! Xxx

Hi Rochelle! *waves*

Haha, Texty that's brilliant. you'll have to video it next time so we can all see. lol

Cake, he is still calling it mumma, I think it has stuck. oh well. he went mental this evening running around and falling over everywhere. I think he was over tired, but it was hilarious. Thinking maybe a wee walk in the morning and some painting in the afternoon. He loved it the other day. And preparing tea (roast chicken) and cleaning my room, putting away laundry and changing the sheets when he is napping. Oh the best laid plans... ;)

4lbs is amazeballs. it's the joint best i've ever done. look at you less than 4 lbs away from your target! It's my 1 year at SW anniversary next week and I want to be at my lowest so I'm just going to keep going on the 100% days. 5 stone award would be so incredible. at 5 stone 2lbs SW weight loss I will have hit 6 stone unofficial weight loss. And when I am back at my lowest (just 1lb to go) I am going back to the drs, as their records will be out by five and a half stone, and I want to see if I can fit in the standard blood pressure cuff!!!

Well I am 5 stone 6lbs less than i was last year just by stuffing my face! It was funny, one of my old uni friends took a picture of her dinner and said something about healthy eating and losing weight. and one of the comments was too many potatoes. I said there's nothing wrong with potatoes, nom nom nom. haha. She knows how much I have lost as I update FB every week too, and I LOVE potatoes. We buy a massive sack from the farm shop. hehe, it doesn't last long!

Well done you for doing the tap dancing. I bet you and your mum will have a fab time doing it.

With the positive attitude you've got just now, you'll have that 5 stone award before you know it.

Oh I could never get a gastric band. I couldn't ever imagine not being able to eat all the lovely food that we are allowed on sw :)

Oh My God! muller light turkish delight is EPIC!!! So yummy. obviously only SO yummy if you like turkish delight, which I do. I'm going to have to clear out co-op's stores! thinking if I make up some jelly and whisk in some of the turkish delight yogurt it'd be low syn TD. YUM

Might be learning to tap dance starting next week. eep.

I know! They are epic...they're like god dust (I'm leaving that typo! :D) round here though - nothing left but the empty trays on the shelf. I tried the turkish delight options hot choc last night. :drool:

Back