How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Woooooohoooooooooo!!! You absolutely deserve it, lovely! What fabulous news!

Sorry to hear you're feeling poorly, and about the gain. I usually gain through water retention when I'm ill so hopefully it'll be all off and more next week.

Well no rest for the wicked. Nate was screaming. His eyes are swollen, one bleeding. Had to wait for the out of hours Dr to call back. So he is asleep on me now and should be ok. Poor lamb couldn't open his eyes.

Oh poor Nate. It's hard for you when your children are ill because you want to take it away for him. I hope he improves soon and you can get some rest too.

Awww fran so sorry to hear that you've been feeling poorly and poor Nate. Hoping he's settled down a little bit now :( sending u big hugs x

I know this is oldish news by now but couldn't not add my massive congrats bout the house it's amazing news am so so happy for u xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

it is the nearest hospital. basically if i wanted him seen go to a&e. he has since opened his eyes, there's some blood and he looks pretty sorry for himself as you would imagine! he eyes are like a fat chinaman without sounding awful, that's how much he can open them and they're all swollen. I'll ring the drs in the morning for an emergency appointment if they are still as bad in the morning.

So sorry i've not really caught up with anything that is going on with you guys! Hope you understand. bloody dramas. I have just tucked him up in his bed so will be getting some sleep now myself hopefully.... at least it means i'm syn free for the day ;)

Fran thats terrible if he is unsettled during the night and gets worse Id ring a bloody ambulance. They cant expect you to find your way there without transport.

It annoys me how they can treat/diagnose over the phone, that poor little mite is suffering. I hope you both get some rest and feel better tomorrow hun x

hi guys, the out of hours service tried to tell me to get dad to drive anyway after I said he was over the limit until he realised he was being recorded and thought better of it.

He is much better this morning, eyes are open and he is running around. Still quite swollen but I don't think he needs to go back. Walking a mile to the drs in the wind and rain here will do more damage than keeping him home. He slept through until almost 7am so he is pretty settled. PJ day for me I think.. well not PJs, but slobby clothes. I shouldn't have said he could have sweets and chocolate and watch ceebeebies all day last night... he woke up this morning saying choc choc, sweets and beebies!

well pj day is just big jeans, vest top and a hoody day. I have tesco man coming this afternoon and landrover man coming round for some papers so I couldn't really look too awful!

Nate's in bed and next door seems to be cutting the grass with a jumbo jet in the peeing down rain and gale force winds... He is such a poppet. He saw the cotton balls and the water cup (espresso cup) and said "eyes!" He still wails when I clean them but I give him a clean damp cotton ball and let him have a go first. He understands one ball for one eye too. such a bright thing.

Glad my tmi time made you laugh. I couldn't believe it!

I should update my food for yesterday and today all EE this week I think

yesterday
b: banana, yogurt
l: rice, left over mushypea curry, pear.
d: gammon, sw chips, carrots and broccoli (on a smaller plate). yogurt, pear.
s: 3 babybel light (hea) and 2 hifi light bars (heb)
0 syns

Today
b: smoked salmon and scrambled egg on toast (heb), banana
s: pear

Not had any lunch yet. not really hungry or is it laziness? I kinda want soup, and I had planned soup. but the one I want won't be ready for an hour.... hmm... blah!

Back