How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Hey hun. It went really really well. I ad to swap advisors as I'm friends with the one I was supposed to see. Lol. But he was really encouraging and explained some things to me. Then I asked him something he didnt know the answer to and said he would call me with the answer later. Lol. And he said I might be able to do an ecdl with lyme net and I might be able to do it for free. We did a charity shop crawl (like a pub crawl, lol) and I got a couple of new books from waterstones for Nate for being good, and then he threw a paddy. Typical. Bought loads of stuff!

True to my flim flam week today's food is a bit of a mess.

B: starts well.. eggs and soldiers (heb)with 1.5 syns of butter. A pear and small banana.
Missed lunch and ate at about half 3 some ham, chicken, a babybel light (half hea) 2 breadsticks (1 syn) 0 superfree :O
D: chicken fillet burger (6 syns for roll) broccoli, carrots, sw chips, salad in burger.

8.5 syns used so far.

Lol adelle, I still fit some food in. Haha. Proper happy at finding these lushy cheesy breadsticks in waitrose that are just half a syn each! I got them for Nate who loved them too. He had a huge breakfast, a snack before leaving, then just had snacky bits before passing out in the pram. He then got some cheese, ham (her didnt like the chicken) and breadsticks in the car, and when we got home he had half a mango, a banana and a fruit thing (yoyo bear?) Ran around a bit, had a couple of chips, one piece of carrot and all his broccoli, a yogurt, and then ran round like a loon some more. He is now pooped in bed!

I think I will have a yogurt and something later. I am still on little plates, but I am expecting a gain this week.

So shopping I got 2 dresses (one monsoon, one a size 14!) A size 16 jacket that I didn't think would fit my big fat arms, but it did, a gorgeous pair of lined curtains for my bedroom, 2 vintage table clothes (one cream and green, one coral with cream lace sections, Nate got a bag of trucks/planes, a mac, a couple of tops, trousers and a jumper, I got a manolin too (slices stuff, they are fab but really hard to find and this was new and still wrapped up) a pink metal draining board and tray and I think that is it for charity shops. I also got Nate 2 new books and I got 3 cushion covers and cushions for the new house too. They are lovely.

Job centre was funny when I was booked to see a fellow slimmer! Who referred to me as both her friend and her inspiration! :D and the man I saw instead said loads of great things about me and my prospects and said to call any time and he would be happy to talk to me and I can organise more meetings with him for any help or whatever. Seeing the other people in there I think he was excited by someone who had qualifications, a plan of action and wants to work. Haha. And I dressed as though it was an interview, not pant suit, lol, but a nice skirt, top etc. It is something I'd wear going out in the day actually. He said, it is just finding the right job, my cv looks great and if I got an interview I'd definitely get the job.

I shall take photos tonight. Cannot get off the sofa now. Bum is welded to it :)

Wow you got loads. Loving the dresses!

Lol, yeah, that is just charity shops. I got Nate some planes/trucks/cars too, and a mandolin, a pink tray and draining board from charity shops. The I got Nate some new books from waterstones (buy one get one half price) and I got 3 cushions and cushion covers from lilliput (house stuff shop). :)

I'm always getting stuff in charity shops! Bridport has 11 though, so it is really good. Especially when going with eagle eye mum, who found the black and white dress, yellow jacket, red dress and curtains! The curtains need their hem dropping 5cm which isn't a problem, they are properly made with weights in them and were only £3.50!

Wow you are such an inspiration I have just started and need to lose 31/2 stone, do you think it's not true you can eat as much as you want, also what the difference between a s food and a ss food x

Wow you are such an inspiration I have just started and need to lose 31/2 stone, do you think it's not true you can eat as much as you want, also what the difference between a s food and a ss food x

Hello luciiiloo :) welcome to SW! It IS true, you can eat as much as you want but just remember the golden rules of eating till full and a third of your meal portions are superfree. S and SS are speed and super speed food that boost your weight loss. Read your SW material and follow the plan and you'll be well under way with your losses. Good luck! Xx

Hi Luciiiloo. That is so sweet of you to say! Minky explained the S and SS really well. I am very naughty and usually don't pay that much attention to it. I do focus on having at least 1/3 of every meal containing superfree foods. Although I sucked at it today. I have been a bit useless all week. Not naughty, just not 100%. I would say "eat as much as you need, not as much as you want." I am an utter pig and will happily chow down constantly. I think I did when I first joined, I was sure I'd put on weight, but I did lose. Just listen to your body and stop when you are full enough, not stuffed to popping.

I had my pre weigh in sneaky peak and it looks good, which is baffling because I have been pretty rubbish, not going over syns but very flim flam, disorganised and not as much superfree as I'd normally eat. I really hope the scales tomorrow agree with it, but if it doesn't I know why and either way my bum is being kicked into gear. I think I've been more active wandering around everywhere in the sunshine so maybe that is it.

Lots of fun was had in the park today and I got sunburned! Damn it. Now what to wear tomorrow. My legs are really cod-y (pale) and need exfoliating and moisturising for a month before they are released! hmm.

Good luck at WI, Fran. Hope the scales are as good to you as your own xx

I don't think you have been rubbish this week, maybe less organised for you, but not rubbish. I hope the scales are kind to you this morning.

I did LOL at your leg comment, mine are the same. I would say try fake tan but that can end up looking way worse (well in my attempts at it anyway!).

Back