How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

*Sneaks in hiding white coated men...*

Haha don't worry we know what you mean! I'm guilty of the same, not hunger just pure greedy self sabotage.. Its rubbish but the important thing is stopping it and carrying on as before. X

Morning :)

Well done on your loss. That's a good way to think about it, I'm gonna have a mental picture of those old ladies next time I want to eat and eat and eat!

Thanks danni hun. It was heartbreaking. Our c, bless her, didn't even mention her name, just skipped right past and kept going. She said she thought she had put on 6, but it was 8.5 and she was just devistated. She knew why, and it is that she doesn't cope with family problems, and her response was to eat. I just wanted to give her a big hug, but when Nate gave her a hug in the past she started crying so I thought i had best not!

Today
B: raspberried, banana and a blob of total. Egg on toast (heb)
S: tea (0.5) and some of Nate's brioche (4) so silly, I wasn't hungry, but in it went then "doh! That just went in my trap!" Lol. I shouldn't let him eat on my lap if that happens.

Lunch is jacket potato and beans. Again I didn't really need the egg on toast after the fruit. I need to listen to myself. I'm not hungry for lunch yet so I think I'm going to move more stuff from the garage to the house before it rains.

S: tea (0.5) and some of Nate's brioche (4) so silly, I wasn't hungry, but in it went then "doh! That just went in my trap!" Lol. I shouldn't let him eat on my lap if that happens.
I need to listen to myself.

But you also need to remember you are human and not tick yourself off when these things happen. You have accounted for it in syns so loosen up a bit on you. You don't want to change the relationship with food too much (not that you will, and I know it sounds like I'm telling you off but I promise you i'm not!!)

Lunch sounds scrummy, but would be better with Cheeeeeeese :D xxx

I agree with Minky, you have accounted for it in syns and it happens to the best of us.

I'm having jp with beans too today, although I am having cheese with mine :)

Hi I have subscribed after starting to read your diary and enjoying it, am about 20 pages in so far lol x

Hey beck, ooh I wouldn't bother reading through all of this gibberish!

On a totally gross note my bottom keeps being sick. Woe. Trying to work out what it was I ate. Something from this morning, as I got tummy aches before I ate anything else. Either the frozen raspberries, a banana, total 0% greek yogurt, eggs (from our own chicken's, laid 2 days ago), wholemeal bread or the half a choc chip brioche... oooh my tum and bum.

Oh dear hope you're feeling better now, still if something doesn't agree with you better out than in and better that way than being sick

If you're still struggling just try to keep your fluids up x

Just ate a yogurt and a kitkat (5.5) and got stomach cramps again. Rubbish. At least I will get a good loss this week... *holds tummy and moans*

I hope it is a 24h thing too. Everyone else is fine, the only thing I have had that no one else has had today is our eggs. But they are fresh from our own chickens. No damage to the shells.

The food is back out again. Boo.

Back