How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Long time listener, 1st time caller. Absolutely amazing work Fran! Well done you lovely, lovely lady xxx

Ooh anju, tesco have some lovely stuff in right now don't they? Adelle keeps buying it all. Lol!

thanks adelle, had a lovely time, snuck in half an hour ago. Such a rebel! It was so nice after about 10pm it was just me and another woman rabbitting on until 11:40! she gave me a lift back, which was lovely of her. We were having a good chat about religion, spirituality, atheism, beliefs, politics, feeding on peoples fears, surrounding yourself with positive or negative people, italy, all sorts! was great. She is a christian (a do as ***** would do, not a follow our rules or be punished christian) and I'm an atheist who tries to treat others how I'd want to be treated and generally minimise times when you are an arse. Thing is, I'm really nosy and love to know why people believe what they do and she was enjoying chatting about it because she doesn't generally talk about it because of the judgemental attitudes she often gets because of her beliefs. I studied culture, politics and philosophy at UEA and she studied sociology and politics at cambridge. We were loving talking about stuff that wasn't slimming (me) and child rearing based!

Thank you texty love. I'm sorry your group's scales are arsey. Come join my group... they are magic scales.

Hi potato! How are you? I see you have your 5.5 award! won't be long before you are picking up your 6 stone award!

Eeeeeeek you gorgeous girl - 6stone, a night out AND a new friend!!!!! Brilliant!! I'm sooo pleased you got your award, hugely deserved, I know I would have takeawayed the cr*p outta this week if I were you haha!!!!

Keep up the good work Fran, it'll be 6.5 before you know it!!!! Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks britt, I am so happy I was grinning all yesterday.

Lol texty, you would love my group and we would love to have you!

Laura, we don't really have take aways here, none that I can walk to or deliver anyway! Mum has been great doing a lot of the cooking the past week. I need 1lb per week to get that 6.5st award before we go to yorkshire, BUT I am doing a few green weeks because of money. My favourite delivery driver came today, I dunno who picked my stuff, utterly random! I order 1 broccoli, I get sent £6 worth! So I say I will have to send them back. He marks them as sent back and then gives me the broccoli for free. Lol. He did get a hug though, he is my favourite Tesco guy.

Mrstore I am in bed, in my new house. I got on the bed and it broke! ARGH! Turned out the middle supports weren't in at all, all fixed now. Kitchen and lounge look lovely. Hallway, office, bedrooms look like a bomb has gone off! Lol. Dad's been putting up all my curtain rails, and mum keeps cleaning and rearranging things! I think they just want to make sure I am ok.

More good news potential. I've seen a job advertised locally (i could walk there!) For 16 hours (which is what I'm looking for) in admin (again, what I've been looking for). It is just at the village church. I know the vicar, he lives on my parent's road and we often have a chat and a giggle, same with his wife, although less of a giggle, she is a bit wet. I'm friends with some church folk, and one was round today and she said no one has applied for it yet and she was going to text him about me. So on Sunday I will be at mum's re-writing my cv and applying for the job! If I got it I would wee in happiness!

You are having an amazing week - go and buy a lottery ticket as well. Fingers crossed for the job xxx

Aww cute tesco man! Its so nice when they do things like that to help you out :)

How does it feel to be in? Haha I bet the novelty of cleaning for you will soon wear off for your mum bless her, My mum was the same the day we moved in here, she must have wiped down the kitchen surfaces 20 times, each time something was put down it got cleaned lol. Bet they will miss you.

Ooh job news sounds really promising! Get in there fast! What is the job doing? (You may have said but I don't remember!) xx

Hey Fran. What a fab week you're having. Glad you had a good night out, you deserve a break. What's it like being in your new home? What does Nate think? I lol at the bed breaking. Get your cv down to the vicar. Sorry loads of questions, just nosey!

Oh and cheeky, I'm not buying all of the bits in Tesco - just what fits ;)

Hi Fran I really think you should buy that lottery ticket hun lol it sounds like your having a lucky run so keep it up.

I lol's @ your Mum cleaning and @ the Tesco man bless him - but I have to ask, what will you do with £6 worth of broccoli lol

Hi guys. Just a flying visit. Thank god I cooked 2 dinners worth yesterday else Nate and I would have been hungry today time ran away.

Anju, I won £20 on a scratchcard last week. Haha.

Britt that's the plan! I will have to stop teasing him about him trying to get me into his church! Thankfully I'm a regular at the churchy toddler's and my friend had a chat about it and me with him today. Apparently the job is now listed in te paper so I probably won't get it, but I will try anyway. I'm rewriting my CV now... I look good on paper at least!

My Tesco man (vince) is awesome, he always gives me free stuff and has a giggle with me. The job is a 16 hour admin job. I really want it. It would be absolutely perfect on so many ways. Bit gutted to hear it is in the paper now too. I'm hoping I have te personal connection edge. Better the devil you know! I best not say that to him though! Hopefully my churchy friends can big me up to him! Mum has stopped cleaning up now. Haha

Lol adelle, you'll have a full wardrobe then! :) the house is lovely. Nate has been a diamond. So so so much better than expected. He has said "go home" a couple of times, but not upset, and when I've said "we are home darling, this is our new house" he says "new house" back to me, and occasionally in the day he will say "new house". He has napped and gone to bed absolutely perfectly. I think because I have kept the routine of bath, book, milk, cuddle, bed he has just accepted it. He slept through and was his usual self in the morning.

Well done for getting organised yesterday, can never have too many meals pre prepared!

Ooh well done for the win, what did you spend it on? I never win, occasionally a quid to buy a second but always lose on the second one.

You need to give yourself more credit hun, I bet your cv is tip top and for a small village job like that I bet that it won't be all about the experience. Working in a small team (which I assume it is?) personality and ability to get along with others is so important. Got everything crossed for you. (prob better not mention the devil lol)

So sweet you're on first name terms with tesco man, prob makes his day coming to lovely customers like you!

Just aww'd out loud about nate, glad he is doing well. Must be a bit confusing for him but having his routine in place still must be so reassuring for him. I've said it before and will say it again you are such a lovely mummy, nate is a very lucky boy xx

Back