How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Haha. What a charmer eh! to be fair if we all had stylists, make up artists, award winning hair dressers on call and plastic surgeons I'm sure we could all look fabulous too. Although I get mistake for 20 all the time and people think Nate is 4. I did have someone guess me at 16 last year and I still get a lot of 19s..... I'm 27 and Nate is still 2. It's generally hilarious when people find out how old we both are really. Mum and dad used to get it a lot when they were younger too. Mum had her degree and a full time job and was married and still got child's fare on buses!

Tom Jones is a sweetie. It's that Danny lad that peed me off the most. But I get tired of the sob stories etc too.

He did wake up once but I popped him off to bed again. He just wants to be with me all the time. He had a big toddler bed before which I can make into a pretty day bed when he's fully trsnsitioned. Last night was the first in the single bed but he's had the other for quite a while. He is ok in himself just with a lethal bum. Mind mine is pretty toxic at the moment. I trumped earlier not knowing he was stood behind me and he goes urgh mummy trumped! it was a silent one so it must have stunk!

Tesco does usually have them. I shop online. If I can't get and I'll ask my parents to pick me some up. It's kinda handy being close we pick bits and bobs up for each Other.

I did a mid week peek. 6lbs down!!! I should add the stats on the side aren't up to date. But 6lbs! bloody hell. I can't imagine it will be that on Wednesday. I have nit stopped eating. And ive had all 15 syns each day.

Hahahaha @ at the trumps!! Matty says mine are poisonous!! :D
My parents only live round the corner from us so we're always grabbing the odd thing for each other too.... Mum keeps a supply of loo roll at hers for me as she knows I'm always running out! :D
Wow 6lbs is amazing!! Well done you! And still a few days left!!! :)

Sounds like you're on fire at the moment fran- 6lbs? That amazing! Hope it sticks around there and you get an amazing loss.
Check out Nate in his big bed, bless him. Sounds like he's taken to it well. Hope you're well, sorry I keep coming and going,, busy busy at the moment! X

As a newbie I found your diary really helpful. Thanks for taking the time to write it.

Aww thanks cameo. I have had a 6 month wobble but I'm hoping I'm passed it and on the path to target... I say path, it's more like a coastal path but I'm hoping to avoid any more landslips!

Hey Scarlett don't worry I know busy busy :) it is always nice to see you

I'm hoping for a good loss this week. I can't imagine it will stay at 6lbs. Even if it doesn't i know for sure that there is a loss and that's the important bit.

Lovely being so close isnt it?

Ooh super. I'd love 2.5 next week.... I'd love 2.5 any week to be honest. Ah he had 2 pancakes for breakfast yesterday, while I was getting ready for work he stole the other 4 in the packet.... He's messed around with food a bit today, his pigginess has lessened a bit compared to the day he didn't stop eating!

Got a Saintsbury's shop coming tonight. I'm excited, it's my first Saintsbury shop, but tesco didn't have any of my usual stuff, like extra lean mince. So now I have their awesome sausages coming. Yay.

Laughing at my autocorrect. Saintsbury....

Realised I'm nearly out of obese stage2 and back I stage 1 :) looking forward to being overweight for the first time ever. Being 9 shoe at 9 years and 13 stone at 13 years and short until 15 years I am looking forward to being normal. I was looking in the charity shops today after group and mum picked out a slim puffy coat to try on. It was a 16 and lovely. She tried it on and it was too small, I said I'd like to try it on by it'd never fit my arms. It fit perfectly, but mum loved it, I saw the disappointment on her face. I handed it back and told her to look in the big mirror. She got it. Hope she slims into it soon. She lost 2.5lbs this week. So pleased for her. I think she is planning another good week. I find it easier when she's on plan too

Well done on your personal best loss. That is amazing! Good luck for next week xx

Well done on the fab loss. Glad to hear your well and sounds like Nate is too which is great news. I'm not too bad ta, had sooooo much on before christmas didn't manage to get on here at all but hoping to get back to posting regularly :) x

completing first 5k 21st July 2013 "life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain"

Thanks ladies. Ahaha 9 shoe! You wouldn't believe I'm an admin would you!? Ha.

Adele, how are you hun? Yup. C thinks this week, I think the one after.

Thanks anju, you are doing AMAZING! You'll be vanishing into thin air!

Ahh. Yes I wasn't impressed. He has been known to pull the chair across and route through the cupboard so his treats are right at the back. Monster. How's your boy? this evening is waiting for sainsburys and reading my crafty book I think. How about you?

Hi jo. Thanks hun. It'll be nice to see you around more. How exciting about the 5k!

Thanks ladies. Ahaha 9 shoe! You wouldn't believe I'm an admin would you!? Ha. Adele, how are you hun? Yup. C thinks this week, I think the one after. Thanks anju, you are doing AMAZING! You'll be vanishing into thin air! Ahh. Yes I wasn't impressed. He has been known to pull the chair across and route through the cupboard so his treats are right at the back. Monster. How's your boy? this evening is waiting for sainsburys and reading my crafty book I think. How about you? Hi jo. Thanks hun. It'll be nice to see you around more. How exciting about the 5k!

Thanks Fran I do love minis. Yeah I did the race for life last July. Hoping to do it again this year x

life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass it's about learning to dance in the rain

Thanks ladies. Ahaha 9 shoe! You wouldn't believe I'm an admin would you!? Ha.

Ahh. Yes I wasn't impressed. He has been known to pull the chair across and route through the cupboard so his treats are right at the back. Monster. How's your boy? this evening is waiting for sainsburys and reading my crafty book I think. How about you?
!

He's good thanks... He's got his GCSE options evening at school next week :eek: I'm far too young to have a teenager!! Lol.

We're just watching TV this evening... Not sure what's on at 8 though.. I'll probably go for a shower then. Not very exciting I'm afraid :rolleyes:

A mum's life rarely is exciting! I've got the bake off at 8pm and 30% of tv to catch up on. I'm so pleased when the rain stops the housing people are fixing my leaks and they will redecorate too :) brilliant. I'm not allowed to redecorate until a year after it was signed off in mid May. Surprised they said they would redecorate the bathroom. apparently something on my roof was missing. Must have been the Christmas storms. But they think that it'll be next week which is so quick I'm delighted.

Uh oh GCSE years! Is he a good student?

I had a nap on the sofa earlier. Lovely. And Nate was exhausted he passed out before I put him in bed. I think him sleeping through again means he is more tired until he catches up on missing sleep.

Back