How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Sounds like you had a good day Fran and well done putting the choccy back. Glad you liked what you saw in the photos :D your our Fran

Haha, yeah, it was a surprise. It's hard to see what others see. Had a ham salad sandwich with my heb, and pickles. Synned the milk at 1.5, had 3 babybel light for hea, velvet crunch at 4 and a curly wurly for 6. 11.5 for the day. Not hungry now for rice pudding, maybe for breakfast or tomorrow evening

Too tired for tea. Nate wanted jacket potato and beans and fruit. Lol slimming world boy. Haha. I used my heb for a ham salad sandwich. So that can do. I defrosted chicken in the fridge which I'll use for tea tomorrow. Wondering about breakfast and lunch though. I'll be having lunch at work. No microwave but I do have a kettle. I can make something tonight or in the morning to bring in and dinner is either chicken curry with rice or that chicken and ham pasta bake thing. I have most things in or available to me and eat anything. Suggestions welcome

Awww hope you have a better day tomorrow Fran. Hopefully the scales will be kind to you on weds!

Chicken curry and rice sounds good to me nom nom

Hi Fran how are you today?

Hi Fran, how are you today? How did you get on at WI today?

Roast potatoes, carrots, cabbage and cauliflower. Yummo. Good choice Nate. I'm looking forward to him cooking me a midweek roast. Haha. It's only every 3 or 4 months I get horrid moods. Usually just a little moody. How's your day going? What's for tea?

Mmm lots of lovely veggies :) this week is going so slow... Think it's because I'm looking forward to the weekend :) I was just saying on another thread that I have some Quorn chicken style peices in the fridge, quite fancy those but will I want to start cooking after parents evening later.... Might just have some giant couscous with salad as planned :rolleyes:

What meals have you got planned for next week hun? Xx

Hi Fran. Sorry about the gain. Bizarrely I gained 1/2 last night.
gammon sounds great. I've been lazy and got chicken, noodles and stir fry with some sweet chilli sauce.

Back