How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Super hungry. Had a pear and grapes for superfree before my wedges. Noooom

Counting 1.5syns for today's tea and tomorrow's lunch. Only had one cup of tea using my hea.

Well I'm just going to carry on plan. Going off plan isn't going to help! Had to go next door in my jim jams and bed hair because the woman has gone and her parents are there and they couldn't operate the boiler. We got to pet their kitten though. Aww. It was funny, it climbed in a cupboard and then it hunted a tissue and ran upstairs with it's prey. Heehee. Kitteh! I saw her lounge too. It was so bare and unhomely. Mine must look crammed full to everyone else.

Morning hope today is a good day for you!!

I had a bad day yesterday and after eating my syns I had a meltdown and ate 8-10 Thornton chocolates I had in anew box. I've given them the kids today so I can't do it again. It was my depression kicking in after umpteen solicitor calls and crap all day hit me like a steam train.

Back on the wagon today with magic pancakes raspberries and banana. Was yummy. How are you both?

I've been a keen crafter all my life I studied textiles at school making clothes, bedding curtains, I've made quilting,patchwork,I loved knitting and free hand sewing designs, applique and embroidery, cross stitch, I have lots of Phd's (projects half done) including needlepoint and latch hook rug with a doggy design. I made cards, did scrapbooking, I made jewellery drew and painted, and I also loved renovating old things like furniture and old linens. I never used to watch tv soaps I was always watching the craft channels. Xx

I've been a keen crafter all my life I studied textiles at school making clothes, bedding curtains, I've made quilting,patchwork,I loved knitting and free hand sewing designs, applique and embroidery, cross stitch, I have lots of Phd's (projects half done) including needlepoint and latch hook rug with a doggy design.

Apologies for jumping in Fran - I've been following your diary for a while and love hearing about your life; you write in such an engaging way. Nate sounds gorgeous and, at the risk of sounding patronising, it sounds as though you're doing a brilliant job with him!

Louby - it must be horrid having to give up your crafting. I like needlepoint - as long as it uses different stitches - but I find cross-stitch too hard on my eyes these days. I haven't come across Phds before - it sounds a lot better than UFOs!

Hi patty, no apology jump away! Not so sure about Nate he wailed for half an hour solid last night then he told two women in the shop to stop talking, on Wednesday he took a toy home from the childminder's. Monster!

Had a satsuma at work. And a valentine's card. Lol. I think it was from the church warden. Silly lady. The envelope had my name cut from a newspaper and my brain goes "what are they ransoming? Nate has just gone to the childminder's just this minute." Ha. Got lots done which is good. Mostly making notices. Felt like making posters at school! Ha.

Come home and just got to cook the rice. Curry smells lovely. Got to love slow cookers. Had 6 big glasses of no added sugar squash and about 750ml of water. That had best flush stuff out. Lunch was leftovers from yesterday. I'm still not a sweet and sour fan. I won't make it again. Blargh. Curry I love though! Lamb Rogan Josh! !! Accidentally invited my parents for tea on Valentine's day. I asked on purpose i just forgot what day it was. Lol.

Evening Fran - lol @ the church warden giving you a valentines. I walked into work this morning at 7.15 and a guy from another section was walking up the stairs, he saw me turned around and said Happy Valentines lol my 1 and only of the day.

Your curry sounds delish chick Ive never had Rogan Josh is it hot? x

Hello all hectic day and am shattered and in lots of pain tonight so will catch up properly tomorrow. Hope you're ok . Due to being busy and upset I've not eaten great.

B was magic pancakes heb banana and raspberries
L 5 scanbran 2 laughing cow light 8 syns Apple pear and grapes
D an orange 2 bananas and a few grapes.
Hex milk. And 8 syns for lunch as doing EE so only 1 b and a a day.

Catch you tomorrow xxx

Hey Fran, I do love reading your diary. I did smile at your ransom note turning out to be a v-day card. How bonkers, about planning a funeral for a person who's still alive, unless I've read that wrong.

Loved reading about the kitten, I love cats. I'd love another but my terror wouldn't have it. He bullies dogs & humans so a kitten wouldn't stand a chance!

Your curry sounds lush, I've tried doing a curry in my slow cooker it turned out disgusting. It was vile x

Hope you aren't feeling too bad this morning loubyjane. It looks like a green day from what you wrote by the way.

Hi adelle, yep, you got it right. We shall see if the lady calls back after the other lady has actually popped her clogs! Normally the funeral directors contact us at that point.

Kitty was utterly adorable. Im thinking, in a few years, getting some chickens rather than a cat.

Royally pissed off. Up ANOTHER half lb so now im up 3lbs by following the stupid magazine plan! I'll keep going though. This morning is supposed to be fruit salad followed by beans and quorn sausages. I'm changing it to bgty sausages and counting 1 syn.. yuck quorn. Lunch is muffins, which seems to just be an omelette mix! And dinner is smoked haddock (I bought smoked cod) gratin using my heb. I might use my hea on it too. This weight better bugger off by Wednesday! !!

Re curry, did you just chuck it in the slow cooker or did you do the first few steps in a pan and then transfer it?

I've just done the lamb rogan josh out of this months magazine in the slow cooker. Looks and smells gorgeous. Having it with SW chips and broccoli as don't fancy rice today.
Boo to the scales. Still 3/4 days to go though. Bet that will come done by then, and some x

I just get so frustrated. I'm told to do the magazine plan for a boost and the scales go the other way. And by 3lbs!!! It was 2.5lb yesterday. I've got tomorrow morning, Monday and Tuesday before official weigh in on Wednesday. I was hoping for 2.5lbs this week. That is now 5.5lbs away :(

Been to the jumble sale. Got a top (f&f 20p) trousers (Wallis 50p) cardigan (fat face 20p) and a leap pad computer book thing with 3 books and cassettes in a backpack £2 oh and I got a book for 50p. Last of the big spenders me!

I swapped the ham for smoked salmon, omitted the milk and just made it into an omelette rather than use the oven for "muffins". And served it with salad. Doing the gratin in a bit. I'm just doing plain boiled cabbage though.

Hi Fran... Sorry the plan isn't working for you at the mo... I can see why you're piddled off... But there's still a few more days to go... You never know!

Whoop to the bargains :)

Do you have anything nice planned this evening? We've just cleaned the house so I'm just chilling this evening xx

Thanks hun. I cleaned this morning. I finished all the boring pinning, hemming and tacking of these bleeding curtains so I'm machine sewing tonight and sulking.

Was hungry so had a satsuma and crisps 4 syns and a cup of tea half a syn. 5.5 today. Trying not to eat rubbish thinking i may as well earn the weight. Pretty sure I won't though so that is good.

Back