How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Ahhh still a few days to WI Fran - your scales must be wonky lol

Boo to the fish dish whoop to Nate eating the tomato the little devil hehe

My scales match groups. Genuinely upset. I do the magazine plan, with tweaks to boost superfree or swap like for like and my weight goes up. I'm eating less than normal and last week I spent 3 days on the sofa and lost weight. Upset, confused and damned pissed off.

Thinking of the chicken piri piri bake tomorrow but will make it lemon garlic and herb. I can only burn Nate's mouth off so many times a week!

Hi Fran! And everyone.

Re the scales it could be a/water or b/ not eating enough? Whenever I've read your days food it's reminded me to eat more which has helped me so far. Yeah I realised it was a green day but my consultant recommends only to do EE regardless of if you eat carbs only or meat only so have kept to 1a and 1b. But I'm not sure what her reasons are.

I have confined my self to bed today as this is best place to rest the legs and back. It helps to settle the pain to kinda bearable with the morphine on a bad day, yesterday was hell pain wise so it will take a few days to settle back to its bone and muscle aches rather than feeling like my body has gone through a hot mangle.

Sunday tomorrow what are you and nate up to? Had to laugh over your love letter sounded funny. Hubby and I got together 22years ago to the day yesterday, gosh I feel old. So we've had a lovely relaxed celebration and he's looking after me and keeping me company. The boys have been so good happy to be playing and popping in to watch tv on the bed with us.

One really good thing,being upstairs with merlyn (my collie) and my 2 Bengal cats it's been really warm which really helps.

Tomorrow we have a big Turkey as hubby fancied one, lots of leftovers but apart from bubble and squeak slimming world style, any suggestions?

Xx

How bizarre! Does your weight normally go up during the week?

Hi Fran - if your scales are spot on with group, now is the time i'd truly be thinking of ditching the 7 day plan and for the next 3 days do your own food plan. I cant see any reason why you would gain 4lbs in 4 days thats just crazy and I'm not surprised your pi$$ed off - I certainly would be

((big hugs)) xx

Thanks guys. I just can't see HOW I can be gaining. Anju, not normally, it'll maybe go up half a lb, like last week, but go down again a couple of days later. I've had leftover curry for lunch, and I'll have the remainder tomorrow lunch on a jacket spud. I may as well do my own thing. I might keep the dinners the same as I have the stuff in.

Got a stupid infection coming into my finger too. Arse to bumholes

Thanks guys. I just can't see HOW I can be gaining. Anju, not normally, it'll maybe go up half a lb, like last week, but go down again a couple of days later. I've had leftover curry for lunch, and I'll have the remainder tomorrow lunch on a jacket spud. I may as well do my own thing. I might keep the dinners the same as I have the stuff in.

Got a stupid infection coming into my finger too. Arse to bumholes

Aww hows that happened Fran? have you cut it or got something under the nail? Lol @ your last comment it made me giggle

Pretty bummed out. Did roasted chicken breast and roast veg/potatoes for tea. Just used my heb for a pastrami sandwich using half a syn of mayo and gherkins. Lovely. Was still hungry so had an egg and an apple. Got a yogurt but not had it yet. I think tomorrow I'll do porridge and berries for breakfast, jacket potato and leftover curry (no meat left, I'd only reheat meat once) and doing pasta for tea upon sirs request. Maybe a simple tomato sauce and a side of broccoli.

Tuesday I'm not sure what to have for breakfast, lunch I might take in a fritatta made using today's leftovers, tea is chicken pizza, chips and veg.

Wednesday I'm going to sulk! Breakfast I'll take fruit, yogurt and a bacon sandwich to group, lunch will be leftover fritatta probably. Dinner will be sausage stew thing.

Sir also requested burgers this week so that's another meal planned I think I'll do breakfasts and lunches like I had last week and just change the dinners up. Bloody do the magazine plan... Mrs you'll lose 4 to 7lbs guaranteed. Guarantee my ass.

Ive looked at those 7 day meal thingys and I would change and swap most of them lol partly due to working from 7.15 on a morning and not fancying a cooked brekki at that time and partly because Im a fussy bugga.

Your own plan sounds so much better Fran i'll keep my fingers crossed for you for Weds xx

This one seemed to be lacking in superfree quite often. And food in general for some of them! I like breakfasts Monday-Sunday being porridge, rice pudding, whatever I grab post weigh in, rice pudding, sausage or bacon sandwich or scrambled eggs, then full English at the weekend. Lunch on a Monday is usually a jacket potato, Tuesday and Thursday I eat at work so either soup, fritatta, sandwich, salad or a pasta/couscous salad, Wednesday is something quick when I get home, Friday is often leftovers or an omelette, Saturday and Sunday are often leftovers too, of differing kinds, or if I'm out a jacket potato, or go to mum's for Sunday dinner - they eat it early. I always have 1/3 superfree. It's to fit around work patterns really.

This one seemed to be lacking in superfree quite often. And food in general for some of them! I like breakfasts Monday-Sunday being porridge, rice pudding, whatever I grab post weigh in, rice pudding, sausage or bacon sandwich or scrambled eggs, then full English at the weekend. Lunch on a Monday is usually a jacket potato, Tuesday and Thursday I eat at work so either soup, fritatta, sandwich, salad or a pasta/couscous salad, Wednesday is something quick when I get home, Friday is often leftovers or an omelette, Saturday and Sunday are often leftovers too, of differing kinds, or if I'm out a jacket potato, or go to mum's for Sunday dinner - they eat it early. I always have 1/3 superfree. It's to fit around work patterns really.

See your plan sounds so much better - and you would probably have a good loss not a 4lb gain!! I wonder if anyone else has tried it and gained?

Back