How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

I gained 2 this week. Only had one meal off plan! So annoying. People in my group, all smug cos they STS even though they ate out three times! Hope you have some good news in WI tomorrow x

Oh hun that, to give you all another phrase you'll love, sucks donkey balls. I try to be balanced and think that long term they're not learning anything. And I have a person who lost 2.5lbs last week and wasn't on plan AT ALL she delighted in saying. It's constant with her, gain or lose. Keep to plan, keep consistant and fit it around your life, not your life around it. We can do it :) and I expect you to tell me the same tomorrow when I'm stamping on the scales.

Go for the rice pudding... I've had 3 lots of rice today... 2 rice puddings and rice with chilli for lunch :eek: the day before weigh in... I must be mad! Lol.

You've had a great day hun.... Enjoy your rice xx

Go for the rice pudding... I've had 3 lots of rice today... 2 rice puddings and rice with chilli for lunch :eek: the day before weigh in... I must be mad! Lol.

You've had a great day hun.... Enjoy your rice xx

Must be the day for it.... I've had rice pud and curry and rice..... first rice pud since doing sw :D

Anju I hate people like that it's Damon annoying and frankly uncalled for. My carer text me tonight and has been eating pizza fish and chips and all sorts of carp,she did it last week and lost 2lb but swears this week was worse, if she looses tomorrow I may sack her, it's ok I'm not being two faced I've already warned her! That's the last time I give her 2 days off paid!

Rice pudding is one of my favourite things with a spoon of jam using unsweetened almond milk is just lovely and well worth eating. Saying that I don't think I had it this week, but stocked up on milk tonight still on offer in Sainsbury so now have 4 cartons that need a bashing, starting tomorrow I think :)

Thinking of buying another Turkey this week as I've really enjoyed my bubble and squeak the last 2 days and it was an enjoyable roast on Sunday. Tomorrow is a sw take on Jamie Oliver Xmas recipe for crispy Turkey salad made with lots of 5 spice and some honey, pomegranate and lots of other tasty things. Will let you know how it goes.

Fran your Valentine card is a real mystery. Good luck for the morning. Xxx

Hey Jane, hope you have done well today. I don't use milk in my rice pudding. I've got some nice jam unopened in the cupboard, but I really like fresh pineapple in it now.

I gained 2lbs, so 3 days doing my thing dropped off 2 of the 4 gained on the 7 day plan. My c said if I kept at it it would have balanced out. ********.

Had a ham salad sandwich post weigh in, and a yogurt, banana and satsuma. Lunch was frittata with roast veg etc in it. I'm thinking of doing a chicken, veg and bacon pie with a mashed potato topping

Other meals... Sausage stew, burger and chips, spag bol, thinking of busting out the mushypea curry maybe, I've some duck breasts that need using, there's a nice Chinese 5 spice, honey and soy sauce glaze so I'd just need to syn the honey, the recipe serves it with noodles but I'm thinking rice or even mash or roasted potatoes, I could do roasted veg, maybe honey those up too? Need a few more ideas but nice exciting meals.

Talking of exciting, I've been wanting cake again. Bought mini individual battenburgs! 7.5 syns each, which will be good to stop me from having such low syn days and I won't eat a whole big one, just a whole little one! They were 2 for £2 so I got munchkin some mini rolls as I don't like them!

Booo to the gain hun..... I don't get why your consultant said it would balance out!
Keep doing it your way hun and you'll have a great loss next week!! :)

Had some crisps 13, mini battenburg 7.5, tea 0.5, kitkat chunky 13. 34 for today. I had planned to have extra today because i haven't been fancying them but they need using. Plus last week I had extra on Wednesday and went on to lose 2.5lbs. The other mini battenburg cakes are in individual Ziploc bags and in the freezer for next time I want cake I can have it but this way they won't get scoffed or go stale.

Dinner is in the oven and a recipe made up out my head. Chicken, ham, leek, onion, garlic, carrot, celery, mushroom, total 0%, tarragon, mashed potato and hea cheese on top.

What a damn big pile of peaches your consultant is talking. Yes I'm sure a new member may loose on that plan but clearly it's rubbish and I kept thinking where was the super free! Sending a big hug!!

My carer gained 3 but having just been shopping with her I wasn't surprised as she clearly is eating wrong stuff, also she's looking at a package seeing the snapshot of calories per portion instead she's thought it's per pack so is well out. But I have tried to gently coax her into being good.

Fran you know you can knock that 2lb plus more away following your own plan, it was an experiment and as such not your fault, although I would be thoroughly potatoed off in your shoes

I lost 3 which is fab and I'm looking forward to starting a fresh week. How are you all this evening?xx

You and I can be p&@£ed off together with our unfair 2lb gain this week. Here's to a super duper awesome loss EVER for next week x

To be honest i was more angry on Sunday. Now it has gone down a bit by doing my thing I'm ok.

Dinner was lush and served with broccoli and cauliflower. Think I'll bust out that rice pudding tonight before it goes funky.

Think tomorrow I'm making spag bol tomorrow i think and I need to remember to go to the library to return sir's books. I think breakfast will be rice pudding again and lunch a sandwich of some sort.

Food sounds lovely. I have just completed day 3 of fast forward. Was so excited to be able to eat so much bread, now I'm sick of it and want some pasta or rice.... Another 5 days to go

Not too bad yet. See how I cope tomorrow. Just want a good loss! Feel like I am going backwards at the moment, 2 on, 2 off, 1 off 1/2 on! I am 1/2lb heavier than the begin info this month! So frustrating!

Back