how to make our cravings xenical friendly?

chocolate. or pizza. or cookie dough ice cream.

oh i should have made up a rule..
u can only have ONE. the ONE thing you would eat is u were not on a diet.

Ok then, ben and jerry's chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. It already has chocolate in it so it's not really cheating!

Custard creams :drool:

chocolate fudge cake....................... im hungry

chocolate eclair:break_diet::eek::D

i really really fancy a proper full on indian meal.. with the starters and poppadoms and a big plate of chicken korma too! damn cravings :( x

BIG MAC,WITH A CHEESE BURGER AND LARGE FRIES!!!!!! god im want it but will not give in!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxx

Weight Watchers does Red, White and Rose wines, although I dont know what the calories/fat content is but its worth looking into.

Also weight watchers do a Korma sauce and garlic naans, they are actually really good.

It helps when you can still have the stuff you love, it would be alot harder if you couldnt have those things but I find it easier to diet when you can still have the things you love but just a lower fat version.

doritos and cream cheese and chive dip...mmmm

(the list could EASILY be bigger lol)

Weight Watchers does Red, White and Rose wines, although I dont know what the calories/fat content is but its worth looking into.

Also weight watchers do a Korma sauce and garlic naans, they are actually really good.

It helps when you can still have the stuff you love, it would be alot harder if you couldnt have those things but I find it easier to diet when you can still have the things you love but just a lower fat version.

do they do chocolate eclair:confused::rolleyes::D

do they do chocolate eclair:confused::rolleyes::D

YESSS!!!!

Get Belgian Chocolate eclairs in Asda for £1.88 in the frozen food section...

81 kcal per eclair (I think there is about 6 in a packet)

Fat 11.7g/7.1g per 100g and 3.5g/2.1g per eclair

You can get them in Morrisons and The Co-op but I always find them hard to get in Tesco for some reason...

:D

oh i should have made up a rule..
u can only have ONE. the ONE thing you would eat is u were not on a diet.

Im sulking coz I can only have ONE thing, so im not playing!!
(im a greedy cow - never could stop at just one thing!! Lol)

How about: the one thing I want is a massive plate and on that plate there will be.....

How about: the one thing I want is a massive plate and on that plate there will be.....
Hhmmm.......good idea...............I like your way of thinking!! Lol

NO cheating gals!! u cant have a plate and u cant have a box or try to pass a whole meal off!!! what are u like!! :)

Back