how to make our cravings xenical friendly?

LOL @ You lot....funny how we can write all our longings down, but you couldnt say it to the person sitting next to you!

today my craving is for Baileys....glasses and glasses of ice cold baileys.

instead im having a bottle of pink fizzy crap, but its so refreshing!

drink is my downfall....im not a heavy drinker and i dont binge drink but i can easily murder a bottle of lambrini mmmmm

LOL @ You lot....funny how we can write all our longings down, but you couldnt say it to the person sitting next to you!

today my craving is for Baileys....glasses and glasses of ice cold baileys.

instead im having a bottle of pink fizzy crap, but its so refreshing!

drink is my downfall....im not a heavy drinker and i dont binge drink but i can easily murder a bottle of lambrini mmmmm

Cherry lambrini... yum! Oh thats made me think longily about the cold bottle in the fridge!lol

ooooh with white bread sona??? uuuummmmmmmmmmm white bread

ooooh dont!!! lol:crazy:

guess what, i had a bagel today (Weight watchers) with low fat cheese slice... it was almost the same as the bagel was toasted and it melted the cheese. HA i live on the edge...........(of the toilet hahahaha)

im sure you could get away with mac n cheese.. i mean macs not soo bad if u had a way of diluting cheese enough to cover the mac.... its a possibility... maybe look it up?

guess what, i had a bagel today (Weight watchers) with low fat cheese slice... it was almost the same as the bagel was toasted and it melted the cheese. HA i live on the edge...........(of the toilet hahahaha)

i hate that thought of living on the edge of the toilet:eek::eek::sigh: keeps me in check though:D i bought cheese today a big block:eek: i forgot i can't have it so enough now for the others for ages:Di have to be strong:eek::rolleyes:

im sure you could get away with mac n cheese.. i mean macs not soo bad if u had a way of diluting cheese enough to cover the mac.... its a possibility... maybe look it up?

cheese doesn't like me i had the tinyest little bit last friday and had repercussions within a few hours:eek::cry:not major but think it would if i had it in my meal:eek::eek::D

kebab.

I know it's silly, but one of those really big doner kebabs, preferably after a night on the razz, stuffed with onion, chili sauce and garlic mayo.

Oh, and anything from the Italian restaurant opposite my house because I can smell it all evening and it's driving me nuts!

oh no!!
again... maybe u could have a chicken kebab instead... grill ur chicken.. chop it up.. frylight some onions with pepper and have it in a pitta.

maybe even add some sauce...

Lol! Sona's alternative recipe page!!

Post what ya fancy, and she'll find a way!!

:worthy:

lolz why not
ive actually had a home made chicken kebab it was rather nice!
Im sure it was lovely, i was only kidding, i think its great that most things can be adapted so we can indulge in them without the guilt!

Back