How to manage LT underwraps.....

Bea

Back on the wagon!
:confused: Having started some many countless traditional diets - and failed miserably in public.....I am keen that I get a chance to let LT work for me before I let people know especially colleagues in work. I started this week...feeling lighter already (with 6 stone to use its a great feeling)...a bit tired but determined. Any shared experiences of really interested in hearing. Bea:thinking2:

Hi Bea, I started LT in Nov and did really well until my brother had an accident and spent weekends up north visiting. I have been picking since though some weeks I was good. Anyway I have lost 5 stones with Lt in 5 months. It would have been more if I had stuck with it.
Do drink plenty of water hot or cold. The first weigh in is great gives you the push to continue.

I would definately take your measurements you will see those inches dropping off.
The diet is blooming amazing and it wont be long until people notice.

Last edited:
Cheers Sonkie - your threads are always full so much support and goodwill...thank you. What reaction have you gotten from friends and family to diet. I have had a mixed one to be honest....but I am still determined.....and my hubby is supportive.

Well friends have been fantastic, though some of the mums in the playground at school just give you the look, but I know its jealousy.
My ex of (6 wks) was never complimentary to me.....until he knew I was meeting up with others from this site in bath. Then he became very insecure. Only now we have seperated has he started complimenting me......a bit late....lol.
The majority of people have been great though.

Hi Bea , i didnt tell many people i had started LT , manly because of the questions they ask . I have been doing it since jan and been on and off to be honest , ive lost 2 and a half stone , they told me to lose 4 to begin with but that would have been to much for me so im fairly happy where i am now .

When i did tell friends and family the diet i was on i had lots of mixed reactions .
I had a massive compliment where 2 of my 'friends' decided to go on LT one lost a stone in a week the other 18lbs in about 4 weeks . both never stayed with it for more than 4 weeks . now they seem to treat me different and i keep getting little comments which get to me . Think you find out who your real friends are !!!!

Sonkie got me on to LT as we are bestest friends living a street away from each other , i wouldnt have done as well if it wasnt for sonya !

Keep at the shakes thou , if they get warm to quick start putting ice in them !!!

hope youve had a good day x

Thanks Samantha! You are so right...my sister just dropped around and she has been great and really supportive. I will wait a few week and let them into it when I drop a good few pounds...
Cheers for the advise. Bea

Back