How to speed up our weight loss...

Hi,

I have been researching and thinking of what extra things I can do to speed up the fat burning process... anyone got any other ideas or comments or these??

1. Always have a shake in the morning as it will kick start metabolism for the day

2. Drink ice cold water as it is meant to burn more calories

3. Drink green tea instead of coffee as it is meant to speed up metabolism also

lots of sex................thats me out then lol xx
Another researcher are you related to Nicster xx

lol sex whats that? :(

Go for a walk in your lunch hour

instead of watching everyone else eating their lunch which drove me bonkers today. Get out and walk or if their are stairs go up and down them a few times !!! maybe look mad but you'll soon be slim and look mad !!!

Hi,

I have been researching and thinking of what extra things I can do to speed up the fat burning process... anyone got any other ideas or comments or these??

1. Always have a shake in the morning as it will kick start metabolism for the day

2. Drink ice cold water as it is meant to burn more calories

3. Drink green tea instead of coffee as it is meant to speed up metabolism also
Drinking ice cold water burn 28 cals as you body has to heat the water up in your stomach before it does anything with it...ice cold all the way for me.
Green tea is fab!!! but tastes like pond water!!!

YOU ANY GOOD?

Look you BOTH know how to contact me ;)

ARE YOU ANY GOOD??????
I HAVE WAITED SO LONG - DONT WANT MY FIRST NEXT TIME TO BE SH1T.

ohhh... ok then... lets do it.... ;)

If you drink caffine before you exercise you burn more fat

I find it easier to get more room temp water down though. The ice cold stuff makes me gasp for air. Straws are handy too tough.
There are many types of Green Tea, including diet ones. I get mine from the Chinese supermarkets.

Ive got a spare man around im willing to lease out
His under sexed (we work opposite shifts so dont see each other) and overpaid :D

Nicci

I find it easier to get more room temp water down though. The ice cold stuff makes me gasp for air. Straws are handy too tough.
There are many types of Green Tea, including diet ones. I get mine from the Chinese supermarkets.

Ice cold water is what I like but I keep getting brain freeze!!!!:D

SORRY TO BUTT IN!

Hey guys, so sorry to butt in but this is my forth day. Thought, rather than just reading I would join in. Hope you dont mind?
:wave_cry:

Hey guys, so sorry to butt in but this is my forth day. Thought, rather than just reading I would join in. Hope you dont mind?
:wave_cry:

Welcome aboard :D

How you finding it so far ?

Back