How we got our user names.

Should of said- that's Hippo in my avatar!

I was trying to think of a username for a different site, but the ones I liked had already been taken so it asked if I needed help making one up. It asked me my interests and brought up a list of different names from using my answers. Blue -is my fave colour .... Paws because I'm head over heal in love with animals. Nothing exciting here either :)

I tried all the usual names that I use, but they were all taken, so I looked through my 'Healthy' magazine from Holland & Barrett & came across all these names of herbs & fruits, then saw Cherry Plum & decided to use that.

Well, mine is not very original I guess, Angie cos my name is Angela and Babie, cos it rhymed with Angie. Angela x

KittyKat As when i finally do lose my weight i wanna feel like the cat thats got the cream !!

Mrs Depp, because I'd like to be her! hehe!:D

I'd tried all sorts of different connotations of Carol (I get called Cal, Caz, Ca by various people) but they were all taken. So then an image of 'the gorgeous one' came into my head and seeing as no-one had thought of it I took it!:D

PMSL @ coley!! What a great answer!!!!

Mine has to be the most boring username!! first name, year i was born doh!!

Ima curious soul and wondered if anyone was willing to share the reason behind there particular screen name.

Im Meneither which came about as a result of an Ex girlfriend who got me into Online MMORPGS (world of warcraft)

Her nickname was Wasnaeme (was not me)
as we used to play together i came up we Meneither
so it was a case of Wasnaeme and Meneither.

Me.

That's interesting! Strange I'd been reading your screen name as Men either not me neither.:doh:

Dizzy x

I've always been nicknamed Dizzy as christened Diana Elizabeth I have funnily enough grown into the name too!:rolleyes:

Dizzy was taken as a username when I joined minimins and so as my hubbie was doing the Cambridge diet too I decided to join him in too. I thought I'd name him Mizzy and he was a miserable old bu**er! Since losing the weight though he is much more of a happy bunny.

Good luck with Cambridge the results are stunning especially for you men.

Dizzy x

I am thinking of expaning into a DVD counsellor whadyathink

Hrm....with everything being downloaded these days I'm really not sure there is much business for it. You would have to change your name to CD/DVD Counsellor....bit of a mouthful. :rolleyes:

Mine has to be the most boring username!! first name, year i was born doh!!

ah...but your username is quite pesky...it gives the impression that you are normal.....:eek:

ah...but your username is quite pesky...it gives the impression that you are normal.....:eek:

Hmmm you is one funny girl my dear! lol. I take your point and will immediately change it to :

"Freak girl with major food addiction who has no chance of meeting her knight in shining armour anytime soon due to her annoyingly, frustrating over analysing behaviour"

....quite catchy i thought??? Do you think Mini and Pierce will let me change it?

Hmmm you is one funny girl my dear! lol. I take your point and will immediately change it to :

"Freak girl with major food addiction who has no chance of meeting her knight in shining armour anytime soon due to her annoyingly, frustrating over analysing behaviour"

....quite catchy i thought??? Do you think Mini and Pierce will let me change it?

ROFL - oh that just trips off the tongue Karen, you could always just use the initials : FGWMFAWHNCOMHKISAASDTHAFOAB - how does that sound? :D

Well I come from Trinidad and over there as I am light skinned I am called Red,Redz,Big Red(the name of a soft drink over there!!) Anything Red really as thats how they refer to light skinned people..Red skinned...

I wish I had given myself a cooler name now :cry::cry::cry:

My name is indeed Brad and it is just coincidental that I am the spit of Brad Pitt.

The 0053 is my Barclaycard PIN. But that's just between us of course. I don't mind a robber knowing the number, but for goodness sake, don't tell Mrs Brad - she spends more than a robber.

Aha

Well mine is really complicated :D
It was to do with an ex boyfriend years ago who's surname was casey. He was nicknamed Ben because of some old train TV program i think. So people called him benny - like benny from Top Cat.
So and don't ask me why just one of those weird relationship things i got loosely related to anther character (officer Dibble) - and no i don't think i am that bossy or male come to think of it :rolleyes: so became Dibs.
Eventually i started using it as an id for everything and because it was in use on many sites i added the PL for plymouth where i live.
However some people read it as dipsy - maybe that's more applicable :p
See - bet you wish you hadn't asked now ;)

Well mine is really complicated :D
It was to do with an ex boyfriend years ago who's surname was casey. He was nicknamed Ben because of some old train TV program i think. So people called him benny - like benny from Top Cat.
So and don't ask me why just one of those weird relationship things i got loosely related to anther character (officer Dibble) - and no i don't think i am that bossy or male come to think of it :rolleyes: so became Dibs.
Eventually i started using it as an id for everything and because it was in use on many sites i added the PL for plymouth where i live.
However some people read it as dipsy - maybe that's more applicable :p
See - bet you wish you hadn't asked now ;)

If I remember rightly (showing my age here) Ben Casey was a dishy doctor on an American tv series ages and ages ago.

As for me it is very boring. My name is Pam and my hair is red. Nothing to do with political affiliations. lol

oh yes, you're right Pam (just looked it up) - i think i was thinking of casey jones when i related the name to a train program :rolleyes: new it was something to do with a tv program :D

Back